No brainer tire thread

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
It's time, give me a vote. Bridgestone or Dunlop

Busa 010.jpg

Last edited:
need to tell us if you want mileage or performance? I wanted mileage so I went with Pirelli Angels (I know, not one of your choices).

need to tell us if you want mileage or performance? I wanted mileage so I went with Pirelli Angels (I know, not one of your choices).

Taking the Cycle Gear special on Saturday, only choice is Dunlop Q2, or Bridgestone BT-16.

Want mileage and performance on the street.

Tried to post a poll, but pushed the wrong button.:banghead:

Last edited:
Q2's wont give you milage...I know that for sure. BUT they will give you confidence in the twisties!!!

From the look of the wear pattern you would be well served by a bt 023. If it's good enough for Tufbusa on the street, it's good enough for mere mortals like us.

cheers
ken

Taking the Cycle Gear special on Saturday, only choice is Dunlop Q2, or Bridgestone BT-16.

Want mileage and performance on the street.

Tried to post a poll, but pushed the wrong button.:banghead:

You don't get both in the same tire!

Q2's or BT016's are great tires. I'd buy whichever was cheaper.

I have a 16 front and 23 rear on my busa and it works great plus I can double the mileage with the BT023. My thoughts are, I want the front planted and the dual compound BT023 on the rear is plenty good enough to drag a knee in the twisties.

I think you may get a few more miles out of the dunlops, the 16's are great tires, but very soft.

Back