Stretchd with Stock Exhaust

Give it about24 more hours and there will be one. You know about it already.

Wanna see stretched and lowered with stock cans? I'll show you stretched and lowered with stock cans!

str 5.jpg

str 4.jpg

Looks good...do you feel a difference when riding it?

Just got it all back together today so I haven't ridden it much yet. I rode it down to a local Indy shop to have them bleed the rear brake and check my work. There IS a difference.

Tony, How much stretch is that? and what brand windscreen? the bike looks great!

Hmmm...good question. I'm thinking I'm around 6 to 6 1/2. It's where I liked how it looks the best. The windscreen is a smoked zero gravity DB. Anybody know stock axle to axle length? 58.5?

Tony that looks awesome,

I was curious as to what the exhaust was going to look like, Looks great, and that stretch looks perfect, That tire follows the curve of the undertail just right.

Welcome to the Stretch Club.

Thanks Michael for all of your help over the phone. And thanks to Brett also for his hands on help and for finding me a killer deal on a set of stands. Now back to the stock cans. To me it's kind of like when you see a beautiful girl with a big oh set of boobies. You try to look at the beautiful face but your eyes keep looking at......well, you know.

Thanks Michael for all of your help over the phone. And thanks to Brett also for his hands on help and for finding me a killer deal on a set of stands. Now back to the stock cans. To me it's kind of like when you see a beautiful girl with a big oh set of boobies. You try to look at the beautiful face but your eyes keep looking at......well, you know.

Glad I could help, But sounded like you had things well in hand without me, Just needed that encouragment you were doing it right, and you were.

So are you saying she is going to get a Breast Reduction. :laugh: :laugh:

Back