Went down

Temeraire

Registered
First, I'm ok. Second, my bike is ok. Third, I need fairings for the right side of bike.

I was practicing my cornering on the MSF course I usually practice on and low and behold I found a patch of oil while I was leaning. She acted like she was gonna fall on me so I let go and she picked up and went down on the other side. Probably would have been fine if I had frame sliders:whistle:

I was actually under 20 mph when it happened, and I didn't even scratch up my leathers:thumbsup: but I found an oil spot on my front tire, part of the fairings I took off the bike, and on the a$$ of my leathers.:banghead:

In anycase, I am now in the market for a right side lower and upper fairing, the undercowl under my mid-pipe, and the right side blister on my tail.

My dad says I need to invest in a track.:lol:

good grief man!!! glad your ok, bike can be repaired better than us....u have a Gen 1 right?

Echoing what the other's have said....I'll refer you to KS Waterbug's list of specs and parts on the gen 2 section stickys. Body parts micro fiche. Alabama Yamaha Suzuki Polaris Spyder Can Am Sea Doo Motorcycle, Atv, Ranger, Rhino Watercraft Dealer on Mississippi State Line, Sales, Service, Parts. New and Pre-owned, OEM, Aftermarket Parts Accessories - Motorsports Superstore. I've bought from them in the past and was happy with the price and service. Make sure that you order from the online site as ordering over the phone will cost the same as it would going to your local dealer...

Last edited:
Back