End of the season party

dolilind

Registered
Anyone going to Dragon for the end os season party? Sept29,30 I will be down there, just wondering if anyone else will be

The EOSB is on nov. 6. The wife and I will be there....always a great time. Can you say PARTY!!!!!!

You staying at the Phillips? I am about two hrs from Robinsville and could ride up for the day?

Hey guys, there are actually TWO end of season parties/bashes.

The deals gap store is having one the last weekend of October. They'll have a band, 50 racing, etc, but keep in mind that DGMR now caters to Harley riders.

The traditional and always a good time EOSB (end of season bash) held by Easttnriders.com is the following Saturday, Nov. 6. There's always 50 racing, big wheel racing, and general all around good fun. There are more sportbike riders in this group, although ETR (easttnriders.com) is a forum for any motorcycle enthusiast. We've been to the EOSB and BOSB (beginning of season bash) thrown by ETR for several years and have had a blast. You'll never meet a better group of people, and if you want to get to know the locals, this is the one to attend!

We will definitely be at the ETR EOSB!

Hey guys, there are actually TWO end of season parties/bashes.

The deals gap store is having one the last weekend of October. They'll have a band, 50 racing, etc, but keep in mind that DGMR now caters to Harley riders.

The traditional and always a good time EOSB (end of season bash) held by Easttnriders.com is the following Saturday, Nov. 6. There's always 50 racing, big wheel racing, and general all around good fun. There are more sportbike riders in this group, although ETR (easttnriders.com) is a forum for any motorcycle enthusiast. We've been to the EOSB and BOSB (beginning of season bash) thrown by ETR for several years and have had a blast. You'll never meet a better group of people, and if you want to get to know the locals, this is the one to attend!

We will definitely be at the ETR EOSB!

I dont know about the other one but this is the one i was talkoing bout

Back