Barber Motorsports Park this weekend

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Several .Org members will be out at the track this weekend. If you get the chance you should come out and say hello! Would love to meet new friends and see old ones.

The museum is a must if you have never seen it before. Admission is $15.00
Hours
Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday Noon - 5pm

Cost to get in the gate and watch the riders is $5.00

I had to see this, I have a hard time focusing on work with this coming up. Can't wait.:cheerleader:

Anybody near or North of the Shoals area (Northwest corner of the State) riding down or is everyone doing the trailer thing?

I want to come.... I just don't want to drive that far again so soon....:poke:

Yall have fun!! I'll be administering the ACT to 92 of our best and brightest high schoolers! :banghead:

Well, I prepped my Gixxer last night and had one of those "Oh crap" moments....I was swapping the front wheel with a spare with a new tire on it, when I noticed something missing....one of the caliper pad bolts was GONE - I wonder how long I'd ridden it that way...The last person to touch my calipers was the local dealer when I let them put HBC Extreme Pro pads on it this spring....Panic set it as I was trying to figure out how I'd find one before Saturday...

After talking to Tufbusa about it, I cannibalized one out of my Busa (they are same caliper same size bolt thank goodness); When I put it on I checked the torque on the other three bolts...apparently the dealer tech just screwed them in but never tightenend them, as 2 of the remaining three were loose to the touch...I guess it's good that I caught it when I did, but I sure am ticked off at the dealer at the moment. Bike Bandit will cost me about $15 to replace it.

That totally screwed up my night; I musta called SteveO about 4X because I got panicky afterwards, the best one when I called him looking for my 'other' left side front wheel spacer...not realizing there's not one.....

Back