crash 70mph

pwall97

Banned
only damage to bike frame slider was eating up 2 inches and lil scrape to side..helment gone arms road rash..80 dollars for frame slider best investment i ever made..

crash.jpg

Sounds like u got pretty lucky. I'd like to see a better pic and know what kind of sliders u had
Posted via Mobile Device

Road Rash isn't all right :down: Hope you ok.

Looks like the fairings got some grinding also, but the bike is always the least of anyone's concern in a wreck.

^^^ Is the bike ok? is the bike driving...OH.. Er.. sorry.. I mean how are you doing? Rash ain't no joke...:poke:

Seriously.. glad you've made it to tell us about the crash.. now give us a better pic and tell us what happen so 10 years from now when we're sitting around the bond fire and telling our 'war' stories.....

i will get better pics tomorrow in the day time..good thing i had a helment it craked in half and arms are all road rashed up..i had chrome steel frame sliders on they stuck out about 4 inches..

Road Rash isn't all right :down: Hope you ok.

Looks like the fairings got some grinding also, but the bike is always the least of anyone's concern in a wreck.

The bike is always the least of anyone's concern in a wreck? Ha, speak for yourself.

The bike is always the least of anyone's concern in a wreck? Ha, speak for yourself.

Guess it's just me :laugh:

But with out limbs, or function of your body parts whats the point of having a ride :laugh: I always check my self and if I am ok I laugh... When I look over at the rubble that used to be my ride I cry and then plan for another :laugh:

Last edited:
Ouch, sorry to hear bro. If ya didnt already, stock up on gauze and other wound care stuff, your not gonna wanna be shoppin for a while.

Glad your ok! Your helmet cracked in half?? Do tell what kind it is!!
Posted via Mobile Device

+1,000,000.

Medical care is free; Busa parts aren't.

I know a guy who walked over to the driver of the car that had just knocked him off his Moto-Guzzi, and punched the driver out...before discovering that the car had literally torn a 4" section of his right tibia clean out of his leg.

But with out limbs, or function of your body parts whats the point of having a ride
You've got it the wrong way around. - What's the point of having limbs/body function if you can't ride? :poke:

Last edited:
Back