Anyone in daytona area???

dolilind

Registered
Im looking for someone who is willing to go check out my old busa for me. Its on Ebay right now for sale in Deland Fl, at a motorcycle dealer. I wanna make sure it still is what it was when i sold it before i get her back. They have it listed and priced as a stock bike ;) and looks like they have no idea what it really is.

Please lemme know if anyone is willing to go look at her for me, im just little to far away (1100 miles) to run down and look at it.

I do miss it, hated selling it, Lost my BUTT when i did. Then the guy who got it did god knows what to it ans couldnt even keep it running. I would kinda like to get it back, but im not sure if it is even the same bike as i parted with. It could have been stripped down and rebuilt

we were just talking about you here: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/140431-busa-ebay.html

Best of luck (9 bids, high at $2500, reserve not met, 2 days to go)

6205254_1_400.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i got the link last night to it. I wrote the dealer a couple emails and will call on monday to see if they are open.

Sounds like they dont know whats in it or somebody took the goodies out. I hope its not the ladder, be great to make money on buyin your ol Busa back:thumbsup:

Sounds like they dont know whats in it or somebody took the goodies out. I hope its not the ladder, be great to make money on buyin your ol Busa back:thumbsup:

Yeah thats what i thought. I wanna see if it was tampered with and all the goodies still there. If they are just the motor,head and trans work is worth way more that the price they want.

Ok this may help I need to go to deland to talk to Chris Cruz about getting him to paint my panels this winter if this helps but it will be maybe a week or so?

Thanks for the help, but after talking to the manager at Deland, it does not look like all my motor goodies are still there. Most of them are and 6500 for the bike would be a hella deal on it. I just have a problem buy'n the bike back 1/2 the way i sold it

Thanks for the help, but after talking to the manager at Deland, it does not look like all my motor goodies are still there. Most of them are and 6500 for the bike would be a hella deal on it. I just have a problem buy'n the bike back 1/2 the way i sold it

Thats a bummer:banghead:

It would definetly be weird buyin it back the way it sits now

Back