$4k for a used Gen 1?

MikeSomething

Registered
My friend (also from Jersey) is looking to buy a Gen 1 Busa for $4k or less... He's gonna be looking out for one... How far fetched would this be?

Just traded my 04 le in with 11,300 miles and all the goodies for 4,000 Stealership has it tagged for 5,500:beerchug:

I saw one on Craigslist for $1,995...only 650 miles. It's in storage at some air base, and the owner is getting ready to be deployed...have to buy it thru eBay or some such, and then it's delivered. You have 5 days to inspect it, and can get your money back if you don't like it. Honest. Really. It's on the internet, so it's gotta be true. :whistle:

I saw one on Craigslist for $1,995...only 650 miles. It's in storage at some air base, and the owner is getting ready to be deployed...have to buy it thru eBay or some such, and then it's delivered. You have 5 days to inspect it, and can get your money back if you don't like it. Honest. Really. It's on the internet, so it's gotta be true. :whistle:

Was he getting deployed to Nigeria by any chance? :laugh:

now's the time to find one, cant ride in the snow. Alot of people dont wanna make payments for something they cant ride

if i ran across a clean 02 black & blue for $4000, i don't think i could resist getting a second busa.

Now is the time to buy, just have to start looking and be ready to buy on the spot. Good luck

After I get a few extra parts on mine id be selling it around 4500, but it is an 01 with 11k miles and a decent amount of after market, so its not unheard of.

It just depends on the area your in. In some places, bike prices stay high.

I am in NJ also (Morris County) Just picked up my 03 with 6500 miles on it for
4850 & sold the Corbin for 150 so at $4700
Bike is perfect not a scratch.

IMG_4855.jpg

Got mine for 4 just last week. Its an 02 with 10k. Clean with cans.

I'll never buy another Japanese bike. After spending something like $13K on my '07, you cannot give these things away.

Back