Peep show...What's in your cowl~?~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Show what's under your rear hoodie~!~

If you have bottles, electronics, tool kits, whatever, show us what's hid...if you dare~!~

Also, you may want to include what advantages your items give and what they power...

Mine is pretty simple:
PCV,
Autotune box,
Powers the LCD display and data logger

100_2346.jpg

100_2345.jpg

I have a Bazzaz unit, sunglasses holder, leatherman and tool kit, spare gloves, and a packable back pack in my hump.

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

PC3r, Rlink i1100, brake lock, and wiring for my LEDs...

And usually my Oakleys...

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Tool kit, Yellow Box, Power Commander, zip ties, bungee cords, twine, air compressor, tire plug kit, map, rag, ear plugs and a kick stand foot. I have a rain suit under the hump.

Dapincci air ride valve controller
Dapincci air ride compressor in side tail
1lb air tank bottle in rear of tail ( now gone...air in swingarm tank )
PCIII
SpeedOheeler
Microtech-2 turbo secondary controller in side of tail
Cycletech air shifter controller in other side of tail
O....think that covers it for now?

And I still have room to carry honda polish and a micro rag.

DSCN1331.jpg

You dont want to see mine let's see I have a alarm system, led system, NOS bottle and selenoids, Purge selenoid, 6 relays, power commander 3 usb, power commander hub, air shifter bottle co2, toggle switches for a few extras, and a cra p load of wires. this is just the hump.

2 sizes zip ties, pocket atlas, 2 rachet straps (for my hammock or whatever), tool kit, tank prop, stack of abate & ncom stickers, cma pocket bible, h&r rough rider 22 w/200rds (incase the bible dosen't work). i think thats about it.:thumbsup:

In less than 6 months, there should be a purple bottle under there. Should weigh around 2.5 lbs...

under the cowl I have a RocketPocket by TechSpecs
dsc02813.jpg

some goodies under the seat
dsc02710.jpg

and some power hiding up front on the ram air tube
dsc02818.jpg

An Innovate LC-1 wideband with a switched fuseblock under the left side, Scorpio alarm with perimeter sensor under the seat, a CycleTek CO2 shifter, SpeedoHealer, BatteryTender pigtail, and BoostBySmith EcuEditor interface under the cowl along with the ASUS Eee PC for datalog and Autotune on the tank.

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

M4 carbine w/M203 grenade launcher , blond hair blow up doll for when I'm lonely , bag of Apple Jolly Ranchers cuz I don't want to turn her off with any bad breath, jar of creamy peanut butter which has multiple uses , zip ties which also have multiple uses and one cigarette :laugh:

Back