Got a friend moving to Fontana California

pworlledge

Registered
Lived here in Missouri most of his life. I told him he's moving to an area with places to ride like he's never seen here. (Compared to here) I was hoping if any of you are in the area or have been you might share where the good places to ride are and post some pictures as well. Hate to see a friend go but I envy him as far as beautiful country and riding.

He is going to be close enough to all the SoCal Hoons that he will have to meet up! Palomar Mtn, Ortega, Sun Rise highway! Sounds like another +1 to me!

Mississippi mountains hardly compare to what we got here in the south(of ca.)

I used to live near Fontana in San Bernadino. The mountains are 30 minutes away.

Thanks for all your help here. I'm gonna pass this along to him. Can't wait to get out and visit him and see some of this for myself! :thumbsup:

http://www.pashnit.com/ridemap/ridemap.php

Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

Nice maps :drool: Couldn't think of a better way to get to know your way around than a tour, or a map pointing you in the right direction

I had a lot of fun building this. It's kind of cool . :cheerleader:

ca_ride_map.jpg

ca_ride_map.jpg

Fontana is kind of in the middle of everything.

Have fun exploring & showing your bud around.

If you click on markers, a screenshot pulls up of the respective page. There are hundreds of these pages I've built through the years.

ca_ride_map_2.jpg

Img_2776-900.jpg

ca_ride_map_2.jpg

Img_2776-900.jpg

Back