Barber Again w/o Divorce

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Don't ask me how this was accomplished...it was a covert op that I can't discuss at this time. See you guys there!

Capture-1.jpg

That would be fun too, but the Zuma 125 is the only other vehicle down besides the motorhome! Let me track the 40 foot Holiday Rambler, now that would be a ride.

I am spent on this trip. Track days are killing me. I thought the weekend was sold out and checked out the STT website and Novice was available. Here we go for another run. If you have not done a track day and are able...do it. The knowledge and experience are invaluable.

Saturday for the Busa and sunday for the Gt500?:laugh:

Are 240's allowed on the track, and more importantly, how many laps could I do before i got laughed off?:laugh:

I'd like to do a track day, may be returning to a normal backside next season. I wonder if Watkins Glen has a track day? I need to look into that:thumbsup:

Dude, I have seen people run parade lap speeds all day. We have some Dragon time together....compared to some, you would be running warp speed!

CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool freakin beans dude! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

You must have pulled your magical wand out to talk the missus into this? Whatever you had to do or promise, I'm proud of you my man!

Looking forward to seeing you there! :thumbsup:

Charlie how did the wife like the Friday ride we took. She seemed to enjoy it. I cant get my wife off the back of mine. :laugh:

Are 240's allowed on the track, and more importantly, how many laps could I do before i got laughed off?:laugh:

I'd like to do a track day, may be returning to a normal backside next season. I wonder if Watkins Glen has a track day? I need to look into that:thumbsup:

Dude, I have seen people run parade lap speeds all day. We have some Dragon time together....compared to some, you would be running warp speed!

1st Say it aint so

Psssssssssssssst and you would look so much better doing it with the 240

Back