Decisions, decisions

Busa_Powered

Registered
Some of you know I got into an accident last week...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/139939-accident-saturday.html

I have an estimate that will replace my R-22's

I was told by the dealer/repair shop, that I can get any exhaust I want.

I want a louder system, as can be seen in my other posts.

Yoshi told me the baffles in the R-22 bling cans dont come out, even though Ive seen a few people have taken theres out.

they had me take a pic of my can, and the inside of the baffle, and they said it was non removable.

I like the sound of the.....gasp....D&D exhaust. I saw a few clips on youtube
and this one hayabusa sounds good.

- 07 hayabusa d&d exhaust[/url]

My other choice is a Yoshi system, one that has a removable baffle, like loosen one or two allen head ands remove, that simple.

I emailed Yoshi again to see if RS-3's are like that.

Any other Yoshi's that are louder than R-22's with removable baffles????

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard a Gen I with D&Ds....waaaay before I even saw him (yup, those pipes were LOUD).

Check out the M4 exhaust!

m4exhaust.com

If you want loud, you can get loud. If you want HP you can get HP.

I have M4 on every bike I own as well as all three race bikes. Good stuff and the boys at M4 know how to get HP from a suzuki.

vance and hines cs one?
- Vance and Hines CS One - Hayabusa[/url]

OP, why do you want a really loud bike? C'mon, man, everyone hates those guys who have super-loud exhausts. You may as well be riding a Harley.

Its between the D&D and the RS-3 with the removable baffle.

Yoshi costs too much 459 vs 509 for the RS-3

Everyone hates crotch rockets too, but we ride em!

I also cant find any clips of a drive by on a hayabusa with RS-3's

had D & D on my Bandit.. it I love the way it sounded

- A walkaround of my Suzuki Bandit 1200S[/url]

Thanks for the input, It seems most like the Yoshi or Brocks, which sound great.

If I went with Yoshi RS-3, I would worry its not loud enough.

If I went with D&D, I know I wouldnt think that.

Hopefully will decide soon!

Thanks for the input, It seems most like the Yoshi or Brocks, which sound great.

If I went with Yoshi RS-3, I would worry its not loud enough.

If I went with D&D, I know I wouldnt think that.

Hopefully will decide soon!
You gotta be shiddin me right? How can you even be putting yoshi's and D&D's in the same category for sound? ??? If you want the kind of loud that got california bikers right to run aftermarket exhausts taken away after 2013, you definately want the D&D's, they are like cannons going off compared to the yoshi's. If you want super loud the yoshi's shouldn't even be on your list.

D&D's that arent gutted arent too loud...plus they have great costumer service IMO.

Get the shorty 11 inch with baffle slant cut tripple chrome they are loud as shid and look awesomke the best part ius they cost 100$ Cant be Beat!!! Sound clip on you tube under Busa Exhaust tips

Get the shorty 11 inch with baffle slant cut tripple chrome they are loud as shid and look awesomke the best part ius they cost 100$ Cant be Beat!!! Sound clip on you tube under Busa Exhaust tips

Or the 9" from Summit Racing.

Cleans up the rearend and sounds great, and check out those prices,

Hedman Hot Tips Chrome Exhaust Tips - SummitRacing.com

==========================================================

000_2672.jpg

000_3534.jpg

If you dont like the sound ( doughtfull ) its not like you loose alot of money, Make sure you get a couple clamps too.

000_2672.jpg

000_3534.jpg

D&D's that arent gutted arent too loud...plus they have great costumer service IMO.

Yeah, I called D&D today, and they said they have two versions, Race and Street.

If I were to get them I would get the Street.

Yoshi said this their RS-3 and TRS are about 96 decibals with the baffle and 100db with the baffle removed.

I have about 700 to spend, but dont like the shorty look too much, like the full can look.

Anything else out there that is loud, and better than a D&D?

I have scoured youtube searching.

I like Brocks, but dang, expensive.

If you like the R77. Check this video out. Its my bike with cut down R77 Single Can.

Found out that D&D sells the street pack which is about 50% quieter than the older versions, they are still available but as Race Pack.

I'm not sure about putting something that is race only on a bike I want to keep legal.

Now Im not sure about how a street pack D&D would sound.

I dont really care for the shorty look, cut ones.

I prefer the full round or tri oval look.

I have looked at Two Brothers, Muzzy m10, and Micron.

I have about 720 dollars to spend, per insurance.

I like a loud, raspy, mellow but also high pitched sound that screams in the higher rpms.

Maybe the D&D streetpack would be okay, but I dont want to hate it.

HELP!!:bowdown:
it has led me to look at other systems

Last edited:
Back