Juice or PC

rdnckjim

Registered
Anyone running the Juice Box contr. Ive had my power commander for a while and it seems that most dyno places are about 4-5 hrs away. Thinking about just getting a Juice Controller and being done with it, still have not been able to find a map for my Two Bros exhaust closest they could get me was a Yoshi map. So if you have a Juice let me know how it is.

I've got one, only had it for the better part of a week and a half.

love it so far, started out running pretty rich so i just pushed the minus button twice, adjusted the Fuel2Air and its better.

and you cant ruin anything because it will only adjust within safe limits... and you can auto reset back to the stock map again and go from there.

loving it so far, it'll take a little bit to tweak but imo worth it:D

You don't have to get a map for you're exact exhaust, as long as the map matches you're mods (full exhaust/4-1 etc) and it runs/pulls good, smooth with no flat spots or hesitations, with reasonable mileage you should be fine. Its always best to get a dyno tune, but many guys run downloaded maps and are quite happy with them :thumbsup:
Why do you think changing to a juice box will help anything over the power commander? The juice box comes with preset generic adjustments for full exhausts, the same deal as downloading a map off of dynojets website. You can play with the juicebox settings, but I've been there done that, and if you have no experience, you can make a decent running bike a plug fouling, low mileage getting,low power pig if you're not careful. Plus it takes lots of time and patience to fool around with those setting to get it anywhere better than the generic settings, which probably won't be any better than a map you can find for your power commander. Waste of money to switch imo. Just keep what you have and find a map (ask around etc) that works well for you and be happy. Or get a dyno tune and be sure you're happy :laugh:
Remember the power commander has 3 buttons you can adjust to fine tune the map if you're not completely happy with it, just like the juicebox.....just don't go crazy with them :laugh: Heck you can go in and change every cell in the map if you wanted too, but I would highly recommend leaving it alone unless you're an experienced tuner, or are VERY patient with riding and adjusting, riding and adjust etc etc etc :laugh:

Last edited:
Back