How much have you spent on your bike?

Pit Bull 13

Registered
I was looking on another forum and saw a bunch of crazy amounts. so I was wondering how much have you spent on you bike ?

About $ 2,000 above purchase price, so far, probably around $5,000 :whistle: when I finish :beerchug:

Depends on whom you ask ?
Wife says waaaaaaaaY too much !
I say not enough :)
But in all reality approx 4,000 above purchase price .
It was actually more but I've had good luck reselling parts taken off :thumbsup:

Ill never tell:beerchug: But if I counted my labor...I could have about 4 busa total in the garage now,,,,,:laugh: BUt you can never ride them all at the same time...so why not put all together as one BadaSS beast:thumbsup:
O..and it would be so easy for to dump another 10G in no problemo...if I had it

Last edited:
Maybe 6,000 over the purchase price, Bought parts, Didnt quite like them as much as I thought I would, re-sell them or give them away. 240 kit was the biggest cost.

Bike, turbo, engine, shocks, swigarm, etc. in over two years of ownership of trackdays, dragracing, long distance touring. $22k and still on stock paint scheme.

Other people gamble, drink, get divorces, or abuse drugs. The money has to go somewhere, right? In my case guns and the busa are my money pit.

:rofl::rofl: Ok people no none of your wife's put me up to it.. I was just wondering.. I thinks its funny as h3ll a lot of you go to the wife thing..
What I read on the other forum was people were going thru 3 motor's and I still cant understand why..

Well including the $4,000 I spent for a complete spare engine, I would say about $8,000.
This winter hopefully I can get some work done on the 2nd engine. That will add another 2 or $3,000 to the total.

paid 6K for a '01 with 4500 miles on it.

body kit, yoshi pipes, mirrors, undertail, ....hummm..... i am at alittle over 2K now. hehe. don't let the lil' woman know that tho hahaha:laugh::laugh:

Back