All the kids are safe for the night

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Professor went home

Uncle Steve went home

Itsasoldier went home

Semi, lavinrac, omslaw, pinky winky and mynewride are crashed in the living room.

Hotfoot (Kevin) is crashed in his van.

Twotonevert and Julie are in bedroom 1 sleeping in spider man sheets

Macon and Marie are crashed in the other. Sons bedroom.

Getting up around 7 headed to the ihop about 8 and on a great day ride to MT Scott and back home for food.

Man I didn't know you had Spider Man sheets !
Had I known that for sure I would have been there :laugh:
Adam has same on his bed and they give him 'Amaaaaaaazing Powers'

You guys be safe and have fun. We're getting ready to take a little ride today.

We havent ridden since the bash.

20a89731-7294-8970.jpg

Breakfast!

This looks like a calm meet and greet....no "I've had enough the board is closing" threads...guess you watched where you stayed signed on at, huh?.....:laugh:

Well had a great day of riding, the worst thing that has happened thus far is that we have 7 cases of 3rd degree burns from the professors grilled chicken jalapenos, there isnt enough tums in the heartland to make that pain go away........

Great day of riding with friends, lots of laughs and the fun for the night has just begun... Im sure there will be more as we go...

cap

C'mon ice cream!

Glad you guys had a good day. Sorry we couldn't make it.

Glad you guys are having a good time. Omar tell any good jokes?:thumbsup:

I need a day of riding like that! Glad you all had a good time, except for the heartburn.

Had an amazing time. Really glad to meet all of u....... Well most of u. Just kidding. Everyone was great. Laughed alot, got some great riding tips, even did a quick quickstand mod thanks to steve. Would ride any day of the week with u guys and gals. And a very big thanks goes out to Cap and Christie. There hospitality is out of this world.

KA-POW!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back