Strange thing my GF said

killerrudy

Registered
Well I just purchased a SRP Stage 2 kit from Jay and I have been thinking about it for a while. My GF has always been on board. She says that I deserve it :cheerleader: so how can I disagree with that! Lol. So the other day when I actually order it she says that I can only do it on one condition. I have to buy riding boots? My normal riding gear is helmet, gloves, jacket, jeans, and DC's. I don't follow the logic here. Thoughts/Interpretations on what she is thinking? ???

i take it as she wants you home in one piece ....most would complain you are spending money...but she may also be looking at something she wants...lol...

I bought her a Speedy 30 for her birthday this year. So I told her if I bought it for her she didn't get christmas or anything else for that matter. Stupid purses!

"Yes honey"

is the only thing that should come out of yer mouth....except maybe...

"can I get a 1 piece suit too?":laugh::laugh:

"Yes honey"

is the only thing that should come out of yer mouth....except maybe...

"can I get a 1 piece suit too?":laugh::laugh:

lol yeah.. Too hot here most of the time for the 1 peice. Maybe a track day only. I do want a pair of draggin jeans though.. hmmmm...

I always wear riding boots when on my bike. I started with them years ago, and if I am on the bike without them I feel out of place.

I do about 120 miles round trip a day and the armor on the boots makes the ride much more comfortable.

Like mentioned above, I think she just wants you to get home safe with all your toes attached.

lol yeah.. Too hot here most of the time for the 1 peice. Maybe a track day only. I do want a pair of draggin jeans though.. hmmmm...

Get a perforated 2 piece suit! Wear the pants separate from the jacket (the jacket is short if worn alone or not zipped to the pants)! Wear the 2 piece on track days!

Its cool bra, listen to your GF and not your BF.... I been preaching at you to get boots forever...

If your GF is telling you what you can and cannot buy it's either time for a GF tune up or put a new mule in her stall! :laugh:

Get the boots. I ride in my grey DCs and the soles are almost worn through. Wish I wasnt such a cheapo and got some boots myself.

Oh trust me. I am a huge cheapo....Wait. I just bought a turbo kit...Something doesn't compute.. ??? :banghead:

I hit a deer recently on a Harley kept the bike up. Left leg took some of the impact, knee pad saved my leg, but my Doc M boot got rammed against the tranny case. Six weeks later and still limping. Wish I was wearing my proper boots, but not something you see on a Harley often.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here ya go

Sidi Strada Evo Air Motorcycle Sport Boots :: New Enough

Go buy these. These are black/black and look just fine when worn to the office.

I've had my pair for 5 years and I LOVE them. I also have two other pair of Sidi's and won't ride with anything else. Even on the cruiser, I'm sportin Sidi.

I can ride and walk in them all day. Your feet and ankles will thank you.

Back