Better than pledge on rim's

Pit Bull 13

Registered
I have grown to love to pledge my bike.. well today I had cords showing on my tire after a long day of riding so it is time for a new tire.. I took my gold OEM rim off my 08 busa. I thought what a great time to clean it and get all the little hard to reach places.. well the OEM rim has a texture to it... As I was pledging my rim I couldnt get thru the texture.. so I found the magic eraser.. this thing works great.. It gets all the grease and grime off from a season of riding I couldn't get off :thumbsup::thumbsup: so I think im gonna magic erase all the texture areas after every long ride and once a week.. it worked really good..
Thought ide share with you fellow org members..

100_0250.jpg

100_0251.jpg

I have grown to love to pledge my bike.. well today I had cords showing on my tire after a long day of riding so it is time for a new tire.. I took my gold OEM rim off my 08 busa. I thought what a great time to clean it and get all the little hard to reach places.. well the OEM rim has a texture to it... As I was pledging my rim I couldnt get thru the texture.. so I found the magic eraser.. this thing works great.. It gets all the grease and grime off from a season of riding I couldn't get off :thumbsup::thumbsup: so I think im gonna magic erase all the texture areas after every long ride and once a week.. it worked really good..
Thought ide share with you fellow org members..

Has anybody tryed Spic And Span, Fresh Scent.

Pay close attention when using the magic eraser, i have had it wear through paint on a wall, and the parkerized finish on a gun.

I know used fabric softener sheets make bug removal easier
Posted via Mobile Device

may try it, wonder if I can get the bike in the house, using household products makes the bike a household item right? :laugh:

may try it, wonder if I can get the bike in the house, using household products makes the bike a household item right? :laugh:

I try to convince Megan of that every day. She won't go for it though. I tell her if a hurricane come's and the dog can stay inside then so can my bike!

I hate when she uses my lemon scented 'bike wax' for furniture though, I mean who does that!? I paid good money for that stuff.. what a waste..

Now I'm thinking about using Lime Away and Pine Sol......maybe Ajax.:laugh:

I try to convince Megan of that every day. She won't go for it though. I tell her if a hurricane come's and the dog can stay inside then so can my bike!

I hate when she uses my lemon scented 'bike wax' for furniture though, I mean who does that!? I paid good money for that stuff.. what a waste..

My wife said when we get a bigger house I can keep Busa in the house over winter.. :thumbsup: Shes a keeper.. she also is cool with me getting a turbo..

Back