Selling the Busa

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Well the time has come to sell the Busa. I'm bored with it and really don't ride it all that much, I could use the money in other places. So if you guys know anyone looking for a clean 05 LE I have one.

Best of luck to ya!:beerchug: Better to have had and sold than to never have had at all.

Hope you stick around, you know what's best with the situation at hand. You can always get another bike.

i'm not going to worry as long as you aren't selling the motard too...hope you're still having a blast on it :beerchug:

Hope you stick around, you know what's best with the situation at hand. You can always get another bike.

Some of ushave been there and done that, only to stick around here and getting back into busas, even if we don't ride them anymore, getting into trouble and spending countless hours looking at the machine or (garage ornament as the wife calls it) while trying to figure out wich truck to wash first:whistle::whistle:

Well the time has come to sell the Busa. I'm bored with it and really don't ride it all that much, I could use the money in other places. So if you guys know anyone looking for a clean 05 LE I have one.
You probably just need something with some real acceleration, like one of those new bmw 1000's, to wake up those adrenaline glands :laugh:

No I still have the Motard, That will stay and I still have the 50 :whistle:. Bored meaning I guess there is no interest in riding it anymore, it does not give me the rush and excitment that I had for it. Its the same way with my Lightning, I like it but if someone else can enjoy it more than I let them have it.

Well I have had a Drag Busa so the track thing is no big deal to me. I would like to build another one though. I'm not sure what to ask for it NADA list for almost $7000, maybe start out at $6500 then go from there. Its in great shape with exhaust, buell pegs,tobin seat, new tires, speed-o-healer and a few little other things done to it. Garage kept runs prefect.

Back