It's mine it's mine and you can't have it!!!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Made the final payment in "Beretta" today of $98 and she's ALLLLLLL MINNNNNNE!

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA

d8fe8500.jpg

I nicknamed it Beretta. Dunno why, just one of those names that "fits" something. Hopefully the rain stops so I can ride again before I store it for winter

I nicknamed it Beretta. Dunno why, just one of those names that "fits" something. Hopefully the rain stops so I can ride again before I store it for winter

I see. The gunnut in me thought you were talking about something else .
Congrats again :beerchug:

We need to be watching the weather the next few weekends. If it warms up a little I am going on a little jaunt through South East Ohio and maybe part of WV 16. Anyone want to meet up pick a time and place. I live in WV near Marietta Oh. Ace you want to get in on this on? Chris or Wardie?
I will be out of touch tomorrow and maybe the next day. jbeitz at suddenlink.net will get me.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
Congrats, I am slowly but surley eating away at mine. Before this year is up WAS my target I think I will have to move it back to about March. Let us know how she rides now that its all yours

Congrats again :thumbsup::cheerleader:

check with colton he started a thread about going to wexford pa for a bike show this comeing weekend...i cant go due to overtime and no rear tire...(bills first)

Back