Tomorrow Blanca comes together !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
New nose is on , new tank is on , new fairings are put together .
I'm waiting for State Farm adjuster to come in the morning to see new fairings didn't come with pads so he can write me an addendum check . Soon as he leaves I'm throwing the pads and shields I already ordered and received on the new fairings and going for a ride ! Accident was Sept 5th and tomorrow will be one month to the day . I'm going for a well needed ride !
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

:cheerleader: Enjoy the ride brother!! Im surprised that we didnt see any pics of the fix. Im sure Adam was there to help too:beerchug:

Ahem :poke: :whistle:

useless.jpg

I think you better get State Farm to approve a new camera as the old one may have been damaged when you hurt Blanca, I can only see this as the reason there are no pic's:rofl:

Hard to believe i haven't ridden in a bike in over a month :down:

Glad she is back to health. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The fairings are still off her and since this is a mother in law safe site I don't want to get banned for posting any naked pics of my sexy babe :laugh:
But tomorrow morning as soon as I give her a nice warm bath, finish making mental love to her and she puts her clothes on I'll post pics for you pic thirsty jackals , Ok ?
:rofl:

I'm going for a ride , a ride , a ride , wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo
:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Ps....since my bar ends got scratched up I ordered some throttlemeisters from Tim/Pashnit which came today so after ride I'm gonna work on those. I've also got a replacement clutch lever and mirrors coming from him as well cuz those got all scratched as well.
I ordered a new rf-1100 which should be here tomorrow as well but I'm gonna ride with old lid until it shows up . Maybe I'll get lucky and new lid will show before I leave ?

Did I mention I'm going for a ride , a ride , a ride woooooooohoooooooooooo !
Like Heroin I need a fourth gear fix :)
Feels like Christmas eve. I'm all amped up and can't sleep .

Oh dont forget to go through the drive thru too! I know you'll get hungry during ride!:laugh:

Don't worry her and I are gonna spend the whole day together . Going for a ride , then a nice lunch together where I'll fill up on pizza and she will have the best premium I can buy . After that a some speed sex on I95 maybe , then a nap in the park where we will gaze at each other endlessly and then maybe we will do it all over again if she wants . :laugh:

Don't worry her and I are gonna spend the whole day together . Going for a ride , then a nice lunch together where I'll fill up on pizza and she will have the best premium I can buy . After that a some speed sex on I95 maybe , then a nap in the park where we will gaze at each other endlessly and then maybe we will do it all over again if she wants . :laugh:

That is if the cuban dragon doesnt pull your kitchen pass!:laugh:

:cheerleader: i got you something. :whistle: as soon as it gets back from the engraver i'll stick it in the mail.
an entire month, thats a bummer! i would be going stir crazy. even in the snow i ride every month (havin more than 1 bike helps keep me riding too). i'll be happy to see you on 2 or 1 wheels again. :thumbsup: Blanca Busa raa raa raa :cheerleader:

Back