Got A Surprise this morning...Custom Sticker Pic..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Just this morning a new ride'in bud/aqquaintance/Brother from the ZRXOA surprised me with one of his hidden skills by presenting and installing a gift he had made for me...(2) custom made stickers..one for each side..and i'm extremely tickled with'em as outside of gas, oil and tires?..i've done nothing for Oren in a few years now...and now she has a subtle new look..

"O-Ren Ishii" in Rickshaw Font...

displayimage.php

a very pleasant surprise and an extremely welcome and appreciated addition! :thumbsup: Too "Kazman" from the ZRXOA! :bowdown:

cause she's one badazz biotch from tokyo and my name is in fact...

"Bill" :cool:

Cool sticker Jinx:thumbsup:

Are you gonna make it up to Eufaula this year?? Haven't heard you mention it in a couple seasons.

This is twice you've gone out with your Kawi buddies and not called any of your Busa buds ?
You turnin on us :laugh:

Sticker looks great .

That does look good ! Funny how something like that can change everything. Like how much faster I can run in new sneakers, or how a good clean makes my Busa gain 20 hp :laugh:

a couple more shots that my bud took with his fancy smancy camera and sent me..

Mizz Ishii?..we're ready for your close-up...

orenishii2.jpg

and now the glowing couple...

meren1.jpg

Thanks fer the compliments folks! :thumbsup:

I was happy..thought it was very tasteful, classy and super cool of Kazman to surprise me with such out of the kindness of his heart. :bowdown:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back