Bought a new bike yesterday....its not a Busa

Snakers

Registered
However, I am still keeping my busa...

But, my new toy....2007 R1

It has integrated tail lights and flush mount turning signals.
Everything that wasnt black has been powder coated black
Power Commander 3
Carbon Fiber pipe (not sure what kind)
R1 black finger cut levers
2009 R1 side logos
HIDs
Mirror block offs (just bought some new racing mirrors)

Definitely alot different ride than the busa, but love them both (busa more obviously)

Nice looking bike. I rode my friends 06 R1 and it was a different ride. Seemed like I had to work harder to get it to turn. Don't know if it was something with his bike or that's just the way they are.

Nice looking bike. I rode my friends 06 R1 and it was a different ride. Seemed like I had to work harder to get it to turn. Don't know if it was something with his bike or that's just the way they are.

That would be the weight. The busa leans easily because the added weight, it feels like it sucks you into the corner if you start to lean just a little bit.

On the R1, it is so light, it wants to stand straight up ALL DAY. So you really have to throw your body weight around on it to get it to lean.

Nice looking raven! Best looking year for the R1 in my opinion! Rode one a few months back.... Very different then the gsxrs and hondas 1ks! All of its power seemed to begin around 7k on up! But fun to ride... Just have to rev it more to keep it moving then what I am use to!

Nice looking raven! Best looking year for the R1 in my opinion! Rode one a few months back.... Very different then the gsxrs and hondas 1ks! All of its power seemed to begin around 7k on up! But fun to ride... Just have to rev it more to keep it moving then what I am use to!

Thats the truth. Gotta keep the RPMs up. It doesnt like to roll under 6k, but its got a stupid powerband after 6k

Back