Kawasaki ZX10R 2011.

Sp33D

Registered
what do you think about looks ?! radical ? 185-200 hp bikes are becoming more and more lower and aerodinamical like busa.. :laugh:

Ninja-ZX10R-1.jpg

Ninja-ZX10R-2.jpg

Ninja-ZX10R-3.jpg

Ninja-ZX10R-4.jpg

Ninja-ZX10R-5.jpg

or maybe black edition ?:

ninja02.jpg

ninja04.jpg

Looks better then tge last model! Has an R6 look to it! Cant wait to see how 2011 big 4 respond to the BMW!

I'm glad to see somebody stepping it up, Suzuki sure isn't...

That's what I'm talking about! Hopefully Suzuki realizes that the rest of the world is passing them buy while they're pushing NOS and BNG off on us.

I like the looks of the current ZX-10R a little better, but 200HP, Traction Control and ABS... I'd definitely get the new one.

I'll withhold judgement on the looks until I see one in person (another story is.. they won't be on the showroom floors until late next summer).
With 'Zuk looking to be falling apart in WSBK, Ducati out of the factory role, and now in-fighting in the BMW camp, Kawi may be able to at least make a run for the front next year.
As for the street market.. Suzuki is talking of a re-done 600 for 2011, but I haven't heard of any new plans for the 1000. Honda doesn't sound to be going to change the big CBR much, if any, either. And Yamaha's BNGs were'nt even very B.
2011 may be Kawi's year to shine on the Asian market.

very nice looking! kawasaki has made big improvements within the past few years.:thumbsup:

Nose is a little too stretched...:whistle: just a little. Other than that it looks impressive. I like the hp claim and the other bells and whistles.
Make way for the future, and get off your A$$ Suzuki!:laugh:

Looks good until you put some dweeb in shorts on it. These bikes are designed for dudes 5'7" and under, otherwise it looks just plain silly...

The next few years like always will be interesting! ABS, traction control, power modes, Variable valve intake cam phasing (more mid range and flatter torque curve), variable intake runners, and probably some more electronic aids. But these bikes seem to be going the route of a race bike with turn signal and a plate bracket on it. I dont mind it, but we are losing the low end and strong mid range the older models had! It doesnt make for a good street bike... track bike yes! And cost of all of this.... how much are the bikes going to cost to repair after a crash. What type of special tools needed to access the ecu etc.... Still going to be neat to see who comes out with what etc!:beerchug:

Back