New Advertiser - HondaEastToledo.com

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All,
We have had a member around here screen name = Honda East Justin who works at a dealership in Ohio. Just has been really interested in helping the members here so he got some advertising information to the Commerce manager at his dealership.. Michelle is the person in charge of the program at HondaEastToledo.com and we spoke on the phone and have been hammering out the details in email over the past few days... I get really excited to see businesses that come on the site that are very net savvy and have someone that is here hanging out all the time.

The name HondaEastToledo can be misguiding as this is a HUGE dealership and they cover bikes of all makes and models, 4 wheelers and all sorts of motorsports... One thing that really caught my eye as I looked around their website was the the microfiche and easy ability to order OEM plastics and parts.. I have a feeling that Michelle is going to be able to answer the needs of those looking for OEM products.

Our goal in posts like this is to introduce you to the new advertiser and to find out a little about them. Here are the answer to a few questions that we sent Michelle....

1. How long have you been in business. - We are family owned and operated, since 1986! :)

2. What separates you from your competition. - We pride ourselves on offering great prices on a WIDE selection of OEM power sports goods and vehicles.

3. What is your outlook on customer service - We do our best to treat everyone like family. We want you to be happy with your purchase be it a $10 key fob or a $10,000 machine. All parts and accessory purchases come with a 30-day No hassle return policy.

4. Where are you located, what area do you service - We are located in Maumee, OH (just outside of Toledo). We ship vehicles and parts all over the world!

5. Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would like to tell the members, industry involvement - We are America's 4th largest Honda dealer by volume. We, by way of our sponsorship of the WitchKraft Racing road race team, have been featured in the 2011 Teknic catalog as well as numerous industry magazines. We host an open house every summer featuring Dyno Shootouts, picnic-style concessions and, most recently, the Victory Motorcycles "Fuel It" Demo Ride Tour.

6. What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you come on with them - We are very excited to become part of the Hayabusa.org community and look forward to participating in discussions as well as offering the best deals on parts, accessories, gear, machines - whatever you need, just PM, click or call!

As always guys please welcome Michelle to the group and make sure you click their banner and check the site out...

A special thanks from me to Justin for getting the information from the ORG to Michelle, thanks for looking out for the site...

cap

HondaEastToledo.gif

HondaEastToledo.gif

:welcome: to the site, we seem to always have someone looking for replacement OEM fairings among other things

I have bought my bike and lot's of parts from them. They have saved me hundreds.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm glad everything worked out and we could get something setup on Hayabusa.org

If anyone ever has any questions or would rather place an order over the phone, please contact me, Justin Jacobs @ 419-891-1230 x2

Thanks Captain!!

Ah, my local shop.

Soooo, Justin...How about talking to them about sponsoring part of my Coast to Coast Round Trip in 5 days? Im trying to get sponsorship to subsidize cost and if I get enough I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to charity (Children's Miracle Network)

Back