Dressed to Crash... Guess what...

1ibandit

Registered
Well I am healed enough now to let everyone here know I crashed my baby...

On 9-13 myself and six friends went for a night ride, I new the roads well enough but about an hour into the ride I was about halfway through a 25 mile a hour corner doing about 40 when the gravel grabed me and didn't let go. The bike washed out and slid across the road and just bumped the guard rail.

I was about five feet in front of the bike when I stopped even with the guard rail. I took a minuite to check the pains I had before getting up. Well all things inspected I broke my shoulder blade ( very hard to break the Doc said ) broke a rib, and colapsed 4% of my right lung.

I had dressed to crash and I did. Leathers did what they are build to do. No road rash at all.. If I had full dress leathers for my bike it may look better..

Now time to reorder plastic....
1iBandit.

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_8199.jpg

IMG_8198.jpg

Ugh!!!! glad you're doin well man, ...which is more then we can say for your ride

oh and by the way, I like the top pic better then the lower 2

Sorry about your accident....my friend just went down a couple days ago. He has a broken leg and hip...all he had was a jacket and helmet. Gear will definately help out...

Yea.. I usually tell everyone to each their own, but I really don't like what you've done to your bike. The whole thing just isn't working for me. Sorry:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, glad you're ok.. Glad you had your gear.... Glad it wasn't more serious.. Plastics are replaceable.. you're not.

Very sorry to hear that .
I went down on the 5th of this month as well.
I just received all replacement parts from this gent in Arizona.
Perfect packaging perfect arrival .
All was as ordered and BY FAR the best prices I found from numerous folks who quoted me .
Give him a call and tell him I refered you to him .
Great guy to deal with .

Jason Walton
River Rat Motorsports
928.757.2480 Main
888.833.8869 Fax
Premier Kawasaki and Suzuki Dealership
In the Tri-State Area

damn, sux man. Sorry it happened.

By the way, your bike DID have some leather. You tank cover saved it from getting scratches. So I bet you saved some mullah for that.

Hope you get well soon and get your bike repaired to get back on road.

That Hurts
I would rather see you order body parts for the bike
than YOU
Take care
and ALWAYS SAY YOUR PRAYERS :bowdown:

that is such a bummer! i too really love zingin through corners a little faster than posted. we'll be praying for your speedy recovery. sounds like your bummed up pretty good.
full coverage insurance?

I could only see your first pic on my screen and reading your post thinking your bike looks damn good after going through what you described.... Then I scrolled down...

Glad to hear you had a good recovery. Nothing else wrong with the bike other then plastics?

Glad to know you're ok. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you get her put back together soon. It sux not being able to go for a ride whenever the craving hits.

Yeowzza the after pics are major. I wanna see it when it is new and improved because the before pic was smokin:bowdown:

Sorry to hear this bro. The good news...crashing makes for a better rider. Now, for the rebuild!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back