Valve Adjustment check?

i check them myself. mine were fine, but the peace of mind in knowing is better than wondering "what if"..

the manual walks you through the inspection process. it's pretty simple. anyone who is slightly mechanically inclined can perform a valve inspection. adjusting them however, is a different story! i can send you a copy of the suzuki manual if you're interested and want to try it yourself.

i check them myself. mine were fine, but the peace of mind in knowing is better than wondering "what if"..

the manual walks you through the inspection process. it's pretty simple. anyone who is slightly mechanically inclined can perform a valve inspection. adjusting them however, is a different story! i can send you a copy of the suzuki manual if you're interested and want to try it yourself.

Thanks, I have the manual. I thought checking the valves would be almost as hard as adjusting them.

I asked the stealership bout the valves being out of spec he said hes got a 07 and cked them and said no still in spec with 40,000 miles on the bike

I just had my 07 with 47,000 miles checked for the first time, the dealer said they were all perfectly in spec, right in the center of the tolerances and they didn't have to do a thing. They took my $250 and said thank you lol.

Back