A big thanks to Trekfuel on this forum

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
A huge thank you to Trekfuel for his help and hospitality this summer. He has hosted me at his house twice and has helped me out a couple of the times for various bike things.

Always with a " no problem" and I want him to know how much I really do appreciate it. But that seems to be the way I think on this forum, or maybe it's just busa owners are cut from a different cloth. I have bought a couple of things from members here always on a promise of funds in the mail and there has never been any discussion about trust,we both just have faith in each other and the sale and purchase always go smoothly.

I have an opportunity to buy a 2009 ZX 14 with low k and at a very,very good price but number one, it wouldn't make me catch my breath in my throat when I looked at it in the garage, like my busa, but then it wouldn't be the same to be on this forum if I didn't have a busa.

You kinda lose that connection, in a way, I guess. I used to belong to a local forum, but I got so fed up with it's constant flaming and general immature,abusive, non-supportive membership, I swore off of it.

Not to mention that they seemed to hate busa owners and made that very clear at all and any opportunity.

I don't see that type of behavior here,gentle ribbing of course, but not the out and out viciousness that I have seen. And it doesn't seem as if the mods have to do alot of policing on here either, people just treat others on the forum with respect.

So thanks to Trekfuel for his never-ending generosity and good natured spirit,and thanks to the Org. for giving us a forum filled with supportive members who are always there for each other.

Cheers all and ride safe!!

A zx 14......shudder.....see how i am not interested in it no matter HOW good a deal it is!!!

I wouldn't mind having an 14, never heard anyone that owned one that didn't like it as much as we like our Busa's.

This place is different, when I started going online as far as motorcycles I went to a few sites, this is the only one I go to on a regular basis. I go to another maybe once a month, but mostly the same members as here. I went on a local forum, and they HATED Busa's, and Busa owners. I didn't get it. I couldn't see flaming someone, and every post they put up, just because of the bike they ride. I don't know what it is about this place that makes everyone so different. It's not just that they are "Busa owners", because there are some real #$@% heads out there on Busa's ?

I wouldn't mind having an 14, never heard anyone that owned one that didn't like it as much as we like our Busa's.

This place is different, when I started going online as far as motorcycles I went to a few sites, this is the only one I go to on a regular basis. I go to another maybe once a month, but mostly the same members as here. I went on a local forum, and they HATED Busa's, and Busa owners. I didn't get it. I couldn't see flaming someone, and every post they put up, just because of the bike they ride. I don't know what it is about this place that makes everyone so different. It's not just that they are "Busa owners", because there are some real #$@% heads out there on Busa's ?

Just Hater's Hatin, we give em a full time job!!:laugh:

Back on topic, well, Good job Trekfuel! Schnizzle, you too friendly to be turned away from anywhere:thumbsup:

Aww... thanks for the kind words. You or any org members are welcome here, when in the area. (SW Ontario) . Good luck on the new bike search. Dont buy a kawi. :thumbsup: Ps... your a funny guy Peter.

Back