Danny Eslick

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I just watched the last AMA Supersport race.

I've enjoyed the 600 racing much more than the Superbikes this year.

I've been rooting for Eslick the whole season. He got the #1 plate last year and many said it was the Buell that won it, not Danny. I was glad to see him out front most of this season showing the critics he's a he11 of a rider.

After that last race of the season, I'm no longer a fan. He wasn't racing for the win or the championship. He was more concerned with screwing with Herrin than anything else. What a disappointment. Several corners he just waited for Herrin, looking over his shoulder 3 and 4 times setting up just to run Herrin wide. Which he did and got passed himself in the process. Pathetic, threw the championship away just to get a few shots in at Herrin, who really had very little chance at the #1 plate.

Last edited:

I've been rooting for Eslick the whole season. He got the #1 plate last year and many said it was the Buell that won it, not Danny. I was glad to see him out front most of this season showing the critics he's a he11 of a rider.

After that last race of the season, I'm no longer a fan. He wasn't racing for the win or the championship. He was more concerned with screwing with Herrin than anything else. What a disappointment. Several corners he just waited for Herrin, looking over his shoulder 3 and 4 times setting up just to run Herrin wide. Which he did and got passed himself in the process. Pathetic, threw the championship away just to get a few shots in at Herrin, who really had very little chance at the #1 plate.

I agree it was dirty racing and the AMA may sanction him over it. But I also understand this may be payback for some of the stuff Herrin has done to him this season of the same flavor....

The 600 races were AWESOME. Me and LA Busa were pitted next to them the week prior when they were practicing and we were doing an STT trackday. Randy got a nice pic of Cardenas, Hopkins and Elena Meyers posing with his Ducati (I was out in session :Banghead:)

If you didn't think Herrin had that one coming you haven't been paying attention. Did you hear Danny after the race when ask about his move on Herrin say "What goes around comes around"!

Herrin evidently isn't smart enough to figure out you don't play push and shove with a national flat track champion who is more than willing to play that game and a lot better at it than he is. I stood up out of my chair and gave Danny a "Attaboy"! Made me grin from ear to ear!

Danny had no problem passing Herrin back on the inside and had every right to do so. This is professional racing, not a kids socker game. Herrin knew Danny was coming back around and tried to slam the door and got his arse spanked.

Bottom line is, don't play bumper cars with a national flat track champion, you will loose!

Danny Boy! :thumbsup:

If you didn't think Herrin had that one coming you haven't been paying attention. Did you hear Danny after the race when ask about his move on Herrin say "What goes around comes around"!

Herrin evidently isn't smart enough to figure out you don't play push and shove with a national flat track champion who is more than willing to play that game and a lot better at it than he is. I stood up out of my chair and gave Danny a "Attaboy"! Made me grin from ear to ear!

Danny had no problem passing Herrin back on the inside and had every right to do so. This is professional racing, not a kids socker game. Herrin knew Danny was coming back around and tried to slam the door and got his arse spanked.

Bottom line is, don't play bumper cars with a national flat track champion, you will loose!

Danny Boy! :thumbsup:

Not saying that I thought that Eslick was playing dirty or that Herrin didn't deserve some payback. I'm saying that Eslick should have been focused on winning this weekend. He could of had the Championship. He threw it away, more concerned about dishin' out some payback to a guy that wasn't really a contender. While he was effin' with Herrin, Martin rode away with the championship. He let some petty ego BS get in his head and distract him the last weekend of the series.

I love watching him race, that's exactly what he should have been doing racing for the championship not screwin' around with Herrin. Bonehead should have been going after Cardenas start to finish, he was the man to beat. Seemed second was good enough so long as he gave Herrin some payback. Yeah, Herrin got some payback, but it cost Eslick way more than it did Herrin. Herrin still finished third for the year, which was where he was mostly likely going to be anyway, unless one of the others DNF'd.

I don't know, maybe Herrin was the sly one distracting Eslick to cost him the championship. They played bumper cars. Herrin lost which he was going to do anyway. Did Eslick win? Yeah, first in bumper cars, spanked Herrin's arse too, but he didn't get a #1 plate for either.

I really thought Eslick was going to win it! But, that boy cant race for sh!t in the rain! Not saying I can do any better, cause I can't! It seemed to me that once Eslick figured out that he can't ride in the wet, he was just going to screw with Herrin when they were near each other!

Not saying that I thought that Eslick was playing dirty or that Herrin didn't deserve some payback. I'm saying that Eslick should have been focused on winning this weekend. He could of had the Championship. He threw it away, more concerned about dishin' out some payback to a guy that wasn't really a contender. While he was effin' with Herrin, Martin rode away with the championship. He let some petty ego BS get in his head and distract him the last weekend of the series.

I love watching him race, that's exactly what he should have been doing racing for the championship not screwin' around with Herrin. Bonehead should have been going after Cardenas start to finish, he was the man to beat. Seemed second was good enough so long as he gave Herrin some payback. Yeah, Herrin got some payback, but it cost Eslick way more than it did Herrin. Herrin still finished third for the year, which was where he was mostly likely going to be anyway, unless one of the others DNF'd.

I don't know, maybe Herrin was the sly one distracting Eslick to cost him the championship. They played bumper cars. Herrin lost which he was going to do anyway. Did Eslick win? Yeah, first in bumper cars, spanked Herrin's arse too, but he didn't get a #1 plate for either.

Wake up my friend and smell the coffee. This is entertainment. You and I pay cash to watch these guys have fun at our expense. You are taking this way to seriously. Eslick got more recognition from that one move than Martin got from winning the number one plate. Everybody's talking about Eslick and few are praising Martin for the win. So who is the real winner?

I was happy to see M4 win the championship. Kyle Martin and the entire M4 team are first class folks! However, I'm still a raving fan of Little Danny Eslick!

Go Danny Boy! :thumbsup:

Back