Sad to see the track season coming to an end

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
The warm days of summer have turned to cool days of fall and along with fall comes the end of track time in the Northwest. This up coming weekend I'll have two days at Spokane Raceway Park with SullivanRaceSchool and sadly, it's the end of a great memorable summer of warm days spent with old friends as well as new friends made in the process.

I'll remember this summer when I'm in a walker looking for that one nurse with the big boobs! :whistle:

Here are a couple photos of my last day with 2_Fast.org which was on Sept 24th, 2010. What a great well structrued organization. I worked 16 track days with these guys as an instructor and enjoyed each and every day! What a gas. Mark DeGross who owns and runs 2_Fast is a first class guy with a first class orginazation who rides like a wild man. Many thanks to Mark for allowing me to be a part of his 2_Fast community!

I will be in Barber to share a couple of days with skydivr, LaBusa and friends the end of October. I'm really looking forward to this adventure. Great way to close out the season!

SteveO

2-fast 9-24-10-1.jpg

2-fast 9-24-10-5.jpg

2-fast 9-24-10-6.jpg

Here on the East Coast - a big dissapointment. Summer time was OK - not too much rain.

Was looking forward to do a track day on Sep 27 at Thunderbolt (NJMP). Trip to the track. Night in the motel. Came to the track - it was pouring hard. Went home. About 4 hours driving each way, took a day off from work. All the packing/unpacking. Later learned they still rode - some in the wet, some in the dry. But I am guessing they did 5 - 6 sessions altogether. Probably should've stayed. Arghh. :banghead:

I have tried 3 times this year to go tot the track.... Rained out the first time. Canceled the event due to lack of entires. And then a last second cancellation that made it possible for me to go, but twice the cost and twice the distance.... It felt rushed to me.. so I had to say no! :cussing: I am looking at October 18th.... try one more time before the year is out!

I have tried 3 times this year to go tot the track.... Rained out the first time. Canceled the event due to lack of entires. And then a last second cancellation that made it possible for me to go, but twice the cost and twice the distance.... It felt rushed to me.. so I had to say no! :cussing: I am looking at October 18th.... try one more time before the year is out!

Come down to Barber Oct 23-24 and join us! Would love to share the fun with you!

Back