Took a lil 100 miler this morning with...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
a new friend from an old crew...a ZRX'er known as "Kazman"...

displayimage.php

He's got two of these ZRX1200R naked beasts..the ol'e Eddie lawson RR's.

anyways...felt good to get all geared up and out on Oren today...as i just came up on..

60 Days Clean & Sober. :laugh:

and man...i dont mind admit'in...

it's been awhile since i had my sense of balance about me. :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
man I really like those replicas.. Almost bought one but bought a vmax instead

me too!...matter fact/...here's a couple shots of my old '00 model ZRX1100R...i usta make fork braces and motor mount kits for'em...an rode hell out'em in the mountains..

rex1.jpg

rex2.jpg

not a bad scoot at all...hella clutchs too! LOL!

burnout.jpg

L8R, Bill. :cool:

well dang man..some of you busa guys keep stopping to chat with leo's...

i wanna ride! :poke: :rofl:

I stopped to chat with him so the guy who was really speeding could run away and not get a ticket .
It was a diversion for you my friend .
:)

I stopped to chat with him so the guy who was really speeding could run away and not get a ticket .
It was a diversion for you my friend .
:)

oh...and i guess it was my whisper quiet akro he heard com'in from miles away? :whistle:

cause you were go'in so slow? :whistle:

thanks fer the sacrafice Saiid! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

swear to...well?...my higher power..i never saw the lights...just looked in my rearviews and no more Saiid...pulled into a boat ramp to turn back to make sure you were ok and?...rut-ro. :banghead:

Congrats on clean and sober, i found it's easiest not to necessarily count each day because thats just one more day your thinking about your problem (my opinion anyway). If/when the urge hits just blow it off by thinking of how good it feels to be sober and all the things you can do while sober like riding for one. I found out how much my life evolved around drinking after I quit. Found myself freed up for evening rides, hunting, family time and more too numerous to list. It will be 2 years for me coming up on next New Years, and no it wasn't a new years resolution so many of us make, lol, it was a sobering event that scared me and made me realize family was far more important! It just happened to fall on New Years, otherwise I'd probably have forgotten the day and year by now. Keep it up and be safe out there :beerchug:

Well congrats to BOTH of the clean and sobers mentioned here. Came from a family with a mother that is an alcoholic. She's sober now days (although every blue moon I catch her drinking). So I know what it can do to family. So my hats off to anyone that can and does take control of THEIR life vs letting some bottle control it. :cheerleader:

Back