Show your Hayabusa INK

Pit Bull 13

Registered
My brother dose tattoos on the side for extra cash.. hes clean I order all his supply's..so because its my brother i get free tattoos.. I want the Busa logo but not sure where so I wanted to see what you orgsters had.. thanks

So, you're saying your brother is a scratcher.

Tell him to get serious, be trained properly in the craft, or leave it to the pro's.

There are people who have dedicated themselves to doing this the proper way, and striving to be the best at it.

Proper sterilization and cross contamination prevention, are definitly things you don't want to mess with. Creating a sterile enviroment to eliminate infection and knowing the proper products to use for the aforementioned thing are a MUST! Unless you simply don't care about your health.

Then there's the matter of technique, and if you're serious, finding an artist capable of what you want done. Do you want a scarred mangled mess, a tattoo, or a piece of art on your body?

You wouldn't want me building your house on the side, because it would fall over and kill your family.

-Steven Welcome to Facebook

NoHomeTattoosSmaller.jpg

So, you're saying your brother is a scratcher.

Tell him to get serious, be trained properly in the craft, or leave it to the pro's.

There are people who have dedicated themselves to doing this the proper way, and striving to be the best at it.

Proper sterilization and cross contamination prevention, are definitly things you don't want to mess with. Creating a sterile enviroment to eliminate infection and knowing the proper products to use for the aforementioned thing are a MUST! Unless you simply don't care about your health.

Then there's the matter of technique, and if you're serious, finding an artist capable of what you want done. Do you want a scarred mangled mess, a tattoo, or a piece of art on your body?

You wouldn't want me building your house on the side, because it would fall over and kill your family.

-Steven Welcome to Facebook

NoHomeTattoosSmaller.jpg

All his stuff has and is Proper sterilization.. NEW needles and tubes.. His friend owns a shop on CO.. he helped train my bro.. I dont remember the site on the net where we order all his equipment.. he spent a few year's learning.. NEVER reuse needles or tube's.. after every use he takes a side cutters and cuts them so they cant never be used again.. always openes new tubes ind needles infront of who ever is getting inked..

my bro did this one
wicked jester.jpeg

wicked jester.jpeg

my second tat was done in the barracks when i was a young LCPL. saveing up to do a cover.. not becuase of the work but because of the content.. every tattoo means something and the time in my life when i got it was awesome... but 10 yrs later the content doesn't mean :moon: i'll post a pic with tapatalk later..

Even though I love the Busa dearly, I don't know if I want it tattooed on my body. Kind of like getting a girlfriends name tattooed on your body. Your not sure how long it will last. :poke:

Back