yesterday's ride

Martin.UK

Registered
went out for a ride on the busa with the wife yesterday, we were having a really good day. On our way home i said to the wife, do you want to stop for a coffee at the bike shop. yes she said. well about 1/4 of a mile from the shop a guy on a gsxr (dont know which one) came up behind us, he then tryed to pass me on the roundabout coming round my outside, as he could not do that he under took me as we turned right. we got to the bike shop and the first words that came from him was " your lucky i have not got my leathers on" to which i replyed "your lucky i had my wife on the back". so this guy beat a busa that is 1 1/4 lower at the front and 2 1/4 at the back and with 2 people on. i must say that i was pissed off. so i got home and put the back end to standerd hight and left the front down. i just hope to meet his again on the road and show him busa's are not as easy to beat when the odds are more even......

I had a guy passed me on the right (he shared lane with me)as I was on a ramp getting on I-270. I wouldn't mess with people like those. For me, it's not worth it.. I wouldn't go down their level. Just my 2cents.

Just like what houstonbusa said. That's why I wouldn't go down their level.

Last edited:
"First words out of his mouth" blah blah blah, first thing in his mouth would have been my fist!
I don't appreciate people jeopardizing my passenger nor my own well being. Go act like jerk on the track.

Ive had some cars do the same thing. an old sabb with a 16 yr old kid.. I just :rofl: him off.. he passed my wife and went to pass me with cars coming so I slowed way down because there was a car coming and I didnt wanna see a head on... then we got the a stop sign and he was reving up at me.. my wife didn't know the area so it wasnt worth smoking this idiot. and leaving my wife miles back.. but she has a 500 ninja and can stage it :bowdown: we play and shes half way thru the intercetion before i get mu clutch out.. she feels a little pull of the bike.. light turns green she cracks it wide open as she lets go.. and keep the tire on the ground during the launch :bowdown::bowdown:.. im so proud..

I really could not give a rats ass about who's faster than me.But thats just me .02 cents and I'm 53 yrs old:rofl:

went out for a ride on the busa with the wife yesterday, we were having a really good day. On our way home i said to the wife, do you want to stop for a coffee at the bike shop. yes she said. well about 1/4 of a mile from the shop a guy on a gsxr (dont know which one) came up behind us, he then tryed to pass me on the roundabout coming round my outside, as he could not do that he under took me as we turned right. we got to the bike shop and the first words that came from him was " your lucky i have not got my leathers on" to which i replyed "your lucky i had my wife on the back". so this guy beat a busa that is 1 1/4 lower at the front and 2 1/4 at the back and with 2 people on. i must say that i was pissed off. so i got home and put the back end to standerd hight and left the front down. i just hope to meet his again on the road and show him busa's are not as easy to beat when the odds are more even......
Kids :laugh:

Back