Hotbodies Rear Hugger-Horrible Quality, Bad Customer Serive

jeremy_283

Registered
Have returned 2 so far, about to return the third.... they have all had scratches on them, first one was the best (very minor scratches), second one looked like it was thrown across a room, third one-light scratches again but one pretty nice scratch that would be noticeable if mounted on my bike..... i originally was not gunna go put the info on a forum but now i am getting just plain frustrated with them, my bike goes to a dyno next weekend and i can't wait another whole week to recieve another hugger cause my bike needs to be ready to go!

I asked them to 2 day fedex me one this time, we'll see how it goes..... i'll keep ya'll updated

I'm also slightly concerned about if i rode without a rear hugger that my undertail may get damaged(they did good with my undertail)

whats QA? and in a sense... good customer service in that they are still sending me huggers, bad in that they all are bad quality

Just keep sending em back till ya get a good one. Dont worry about not havin it a dyno time or some small chips in the undertail, cnat see in there anyway

You heard me :laugh:

Keep sending the damaged pieces back until you get a good one or get frustrated enough to give up on thier product. Dont worry about not having a hugger when you go to get Dyno tuned, it will have no effect on anything. Its just for looks and protection of the undertail.

i got a pyramid hugger for my gen 2 a while back and love it so far. Fit was perfect and great finish, gel coat black which matches the paint pretty close. Even extends down towards the belly pan, so it also protects the rectifier on the gen2 from getting blasted by rocks/pebbles

i've been sitting here trying to find other places for rear huggers, they are overseas, with the 3 weeks I spent trying to get a hotbodies I could have gotten something else, it really pisses me off, I don't even know if they have any more of my color in stock, they are horrible......

may it be harmful to my undertail to ride without a rear hugger?

you MAY get a few nicks, but unless you have a show bike, you'll never know thier there. My undertail is beat!! But nobody looks under there anyway.

Pic for reference, try to find the chips AND bad paint job on my undertail:whistle:

What color is your Busa?

SANY1192.jpg

So how many games of patty cakes are you going to play with these guys? Going on 4 huggers now eh? I would have got my money back after the second. They obviously can't make a hugger worth crap, quit screwing the pooch and move on already :whistle:

i got a pyramid hugger for my gen 2 a while back and love it so far. Fit was perfect and great finish, gel coat black which matches the paint pretty close. Even extends down towards the belly pan, so it also protects the rectifier on the gen2 from getting blasted by rocks/pebbles

Me too there the dogz

Back