What is the size of the rear axle???

Cerberus

Donating Member
Registered
I have been searching for the past couple of hours for the actual size of the rear axle on a gen 1 but have had no luck. I do know the size of the axle nut though :laugh:. I would just measure my self but I'm at work and the scooter is at home. I know someone on here knows, please share the wisdom. :please:

TIA!!

I wish I could help you. Why do you want to know that. Are you wanting to maybe fab one up for yourself?

I am needing to know if the wheel balance setup a friend has will work for "Busa wheels. His shop uses a setup that doesn't use cones to mount the wheels for balancing, it uses different sized axles. He said if I could find out the size axle the Gen1 is, he might be able to mount and balance my wheels for me which would save me loads of money. Local shops around here charge 70 bucks to mount and balance a wheel off the bike.

Dunno about the length. But measuring the ID of my rear wheel spacer/collar, it appears to be 27mm. Should get you in the ballpark for that part of the measurement at least.

just measured one special just for AND i used my good eye:laugh:

13 3/8 in long

and just shy of 1 inch outside diameter. i dont have a caliper so just looked from the end with a tape measure.

Last edited:
Back