Tennesee Stolen Hayabusa Alert! Help find it!!!

I saw that bike , it was in downtown Chattanooga in ? If I remember correctly like OCT 09. I talked to the dude , he said it has a bigbore kit 211hp..Is this it?

The bikes from TN and got stolen in Georgia....is that what you are saying?

Other way around I think. Bike is from Ga. Was at a show in Tn. where it was stolen.

I saw that bike , it was in downtown Chattanooga in ? If I remember correctly like OCT 09. I talked to the dude , he said it has a bigbore kit 211hp..Is this it?

I think he brought it down a few notches since Daytona. He was running a Big Bore and Turbo then. I do not think there are 2 Coors Light bikes.

Last edited:
I'd bet that was it.. It is a good looking bike and bad.. I was drooling all over it. They block off down town Chatt. for bikes . I'll keep my eyes open..

More than likely that bike is in parts and the bodywork painted over.

This concludes my thinking of getting an alarm???

Just get a RoadLok. - If they really want your bike, they'll get it anyway. A RoadLok is an extremely effective deterrent. I also use on of those disc-locks with an inbuilt alarm, on the front.

Just get a RoadLok. - If they really want your bike, they'll get it anyway. A RoadLok is an extremely effective deterrent. I also use on of those disc-locks with an inbuilt alarm, on the front.

I have read in Datona most bikes stollen are picked up and put in the back of a pickup so the roadlok would be useless

Make this easy. A deterrent is just that. Something that keeps an honest man honest. If it's pro thieves, no matter what you have, if they want it, they'll get it. It is wise to have at least ONE theft deterrent. But if it takes them 1 minute to disengage or bypass it, then you multiply that by multiple deterrents that makes the time worse. Pro thieves work on time tables. (yes I know some ex thieves) and if they don't get what they want in time, the risk goes way up and they are more likely to walk away. Roadlok for all the roll away theft, which I think someone told me once was 80% of all bikes stolen. (they hop on and drive it off) Leaving only about 20% for pick up in to a truck.

Motorcycle Security: Lock it or lose it
Good little write up here.

I have read in Datona most bikes stollen are picked up and put in the back of a pickup so the roadlok would be useless

Like I said, if they really want your bike they're going to get it, alarmed or not.
A RoadLok means they'd have to pick it up and manhandle it every step of the way, which is a great disincentive for opportunist thieves.

Last edited:
I have a disc lock with alarm just thinking of an on board alarm.
Waste of money, IMO. I think you'd be better off getting a DataDot kit. They come with little decals you can strategically place on your bike, so that potential thieves know it can be easily identified.

Back