Handlebar ends

shaunbags

Registered
Hey guys, I've just put some bar end mirrors on my gen2, loved hellboys so much I had to get a set:)

When I installed them I couldn't fit the factory bar ends back on, my question is are the weighted ends nesscary for handling purposes, I figure they would cancel out some vibration but is there anything I'm missing guys?

Cheers for any replys:)

They can serve as bar sliders as well if you are involved in a low side crash.

They can serve as bar sliders as well if you are involved in a low side crash.

Yeah thanks sous, I'll be stuffed anyway as I havnt got any frame sliders yet, would like to find some where I don't have to cut/drill the faring:)

I did not have any trouble with mine fitting when I installed my Heli bars. Maybe they changed something. I have an 08 with the throttle minster on it now but the stock ends did fit. Good luck

I did not have any trouble with mine fitting when I installed my Heli bars. Maybe they changed something. I have an 08 with the throttle minster on it now but the stock ends did fit. Good luck

These where eBay jobbies, I just need a slightly longer m8 bolt (think it's m8) I'll pick 2 up from the hardware store tomorrow, if I'm not too hungover lol, football final today:) drunken BBQ will not be avoidable......

Back