Free Trackday at NJMP 9-27-10

I will be doing Thunderbolt on the same day with TPM.

So, I could go for a session on Thunderbolt, then quickly swing to Lightning and do a session there, then back to Thunderbolt, and so on and so forth. You get my drift. :laugh:

Now that I am thinking about it, both orgs will be confused with all the extra stickers on the bike. :rofl:

Hmm... Is it possible at all? So, long as sessions don't overlap, I think it's possible.

I will be doing Thunderbolt on the same day with TPM.

So, I could go for a session on Thunderbolt, then quickly swing to Lightning and do a session there, then back to Thunderbolt, and so on and so forth. You get my drift. :laugh:

Now that I am thinking about it, both orgs will be confused with all the extra stickers on the bike. :rofl:

Hmm... Is it possible at all? So, long as sessions don't overlap, I think it's possible.

Possible ? Yes

Smart : No

Since you are already doing a day lets let someone else have it.

Very nice of you to offer . :beerchug:
Hopefully someone will take you up on it so it doesnt go to waste.

Possible ? Yes

Smart : No

Since you are already doing a day lets let someone else have it.

That's not fair. If someone is not doing, they don't know what they are missing. I do. Therefore, I deserve it more. :rofl:

In all the seriousness, probably too much of a good thing. On the other hand, TPM occasionally had open track days, meaning you could ride for hours.

Good idea to post it on TPM message board. Sure someone will want to go.

Last edited:
Back