Badly in need of a set of Black Gen II wheels. Anyone???

Takeuon

Registered
Hey Peeps,

I need to get my bike back up & operational ASAP. As many of you know I sold my Carrozzeria wheels and I am looking to replace them w/ a set of Black Gen II OEM stockers. If you or anyone you might know has these wheels and is interested in selling them...please PM me or respond here and lets talk.
:beerchug:

Cooler weather has has arrived for many and/or is on its way for most. Hope everyone is getting & out and enjoying the ride!

Cheers,

Brian

And yes...I've been checking Ebay & CL without much luck finding them in Black. Tons of Gen I to choose from....Gen II is a different story.

Last edited:
Youll just need to have the bearings pressed out and new ones reinstalled if you go the powder coating way!

Look for Gold ones, too - GSXtacy is looking to trade his black ones for Gold...

Omar, Vega, Saiid....thank you guys for the help. The links are appreciated! Good news....a member has PM'd me and offered me a very fair offer for a set in Black. Looks like I may be back up on two very shortly. :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

Omar, Vega, Saiid....thank you guys for the help. The links are appreciated! Good news....a member has PM'd me and offered me a very fair offer for a set in Black. Looks like I may be back up on two very shortly. :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Back