Couple questions to the ones who've bought the Gsxr mirrors from Pashnit.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious .
First do they allow you to see any more than the OEMs ?
With the factory ones I seem to only be able to see my elbows ?
Second how tall are you folks who've ordered them ?
I'm 6'3 and really need a good set that will allow me to see directly behind me without elbows being in field of view .
Lastly are they right and left specific or can you mount either one on either side so if you want the stem higher or lower you could ?

Thank you

only 5'10" and find the gixxer mirrors an improvement over the stockers.

Saiid, I'm 5'9" and to me, they are slightly wider.

They are right and left specific.

Img_9789_compare.jpg

Img_9789_compare.jpg

Just curious .
First do they allow you to see any more than the OEMs ?
With the factory ones I seem to only be able to see my elbows ?
Second how tall are you folks who've ordered them ?
I'm 6'3 and really need a good set that will allow me to see directly behind me without elbows being in field of view .
Lastly are they right and left specific or can you mount either one on either side so if you want the stem higher or lower you could ?

Thank you

Saiid, they are a big improvement compared to the OEMs. You're gonna love them.
I'm 5'10.
They are L/R specific.

What's wrong with the 03-04 GSXR mirrors? If I remember correctly that's what I have along with my stock mounts.

Traveling on the road right now so I don't have my master lists with me to look it up, but the GSXR mirrors we've got in stock are listed as the

These mirros are stock replacements for Suzuki GSXR600 01-03, GSXR1000 01-02

I think Suzuki may have made a change once they got into the later models plus they eventually added turn signals into the mirror . These mirrors are a direct swap with the angles and bolt pattern I think because if the Busa was debuted in '99, then the '01 GSXR wasn't much different when it came to the mirrors.

Well, Tim just sent me a set for my Gen I and I can say they look fantastic AND are about 1" wider than OEM ones. I'm going on a 400 miler tomorrow (Sat, Sun, Mon) so I'll get to try em for the first time. If this thread is still semi active, I'll post the results re: their functionality. Raydog

Back