Blue Busa I found on Austin Craigslist Cheap

that does look like a good deal. $6500, zg tour windscreen. i wonder how many miles it has on it? not that it matters, im still payin on the one i've got.:whistle:

That is cheap. Too cheap. It must be hot. There are still some Gen I's that are that price and I mean 04-05.

Probably a scam, I have heard some bad stories on bad creiglist deals, careful on anyone trying...

Well let me be the one that's different.. I bought mine from CL and it wasn't a bad deal.. All was legit. 07 for the same price.. I've seen others that were good deals.. Now if I as 3k I'd say walk away. 6k.. I've seen a lot in the Houston, Austin, and DFW for about that area. Most with high miles, but high being like 15k+.

I think I have actually seen those same pics on a couple other sites for similar low money...in different locations. I would bet on it being a scam.

possible scam like others said, but with these bikes selling for about 8-8.5k a damaged one isnt worth but about 7k. maybe he just wants to move it for payoff?

Well ride with friends.. All packing heat.. Just in case.. Of course don't say your friends are going to show up.. Just show up with about 4 or 5 guys. You and one other approach the bike. Check it out. Get the vin before you even make the deal though so you can run a check on it.

Well ride with friends.. All packing heat.. Just in case.. Of course don't say your friends are going to show up.. Just show up with about 4 or 5 guys. You and one other approach the bike. Check it out. Get the vin before you even make the deal though so you can run a check on it.

i would get the vin and more pics, make him take a pic with a newpaper in it. if he wants 6.5k it wont be a hassle. then meet public area, with company.

Doesn't look like a scam to me, but it does look like a possibly salvaged title bike... And possibly a swapped speedo to show lower miles...

Firstly, that's more likely San Antonio than Austin looking at the number and googling it.
Secondly, that price is not impossible if there are a few problems. My 2003 SE came off Houston Craigslist for $3000 (I has to do about $1500 worth of work to it to get it running properly)

Denver CL...6.5k almost 9k on the clock..12hr drive from me to her.

Did a lot of back and forth :
Phone
Fax-ID's, title, registration, insurance,
Email
Pics

But it was worth it and legit.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Doubt it's a scam, looks like it's had a little damage. btw always check the vin on the frame & the motor to make sure they match.

Times are tough. Nobody gets what things are appraised at. PARTICULARLY toys.

I wouldn't let the price scare me as a scam, but I would certainly want to check it out in all other areas.

Areas hard hit are selling stuff at way less than market just to get them sold...check out Orlando, Las Vegas, etc. These people are starving and slashing prices on everything.

I am looking at an 07 M-109 here. 2800 miles...perfect bike. No issues. Clean title. Lost his job. He tried it at 10K. Forget it. 9K Nothing, 8K nothing. 7K now and I start sniffing. He has had nobody after 3 months. Lots of calls, nobody that makes an offer and nobody can get loans. I am so far the only person that has showed up to look at it.

I am about to put 6K cash in front of him. He probably won't take it.....til next month.

I am sorry times are so tough. But he isn't under any duress if he accepts that offer. If not, I wish him better times ahead.

Back