Resoling boots

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I've got a pair of Dainese Quitos that are my favorite street boot. I've worn out the soles. I've had my work boots resoled before but nothing built like this. It would be similar to resoling an athletic shoe. Anyone have any good luck at getting soles replaced on shoes/boots of this type?

quito.png

Should be able to take them to a shoe hospital, at least that is what they call them around here..

Had a pair of Alpinestars SMX-Plus boots resoled by a local shoe repair shop. Best $12 I ever spent (boots are almost $400 new) :thumbsup:

I know my shoe guy is pretty darn good but Dainese boots would be out of his league. I would write a nice letter to Dainese and send them the boots. Maybe they can resole them or at least offer you some direct replacement at a low cost. You never know... Explain how much you like the boot and don't want to give them up. :thumbsup:

I have the same boots and love them. I saw them in one of your pics one time and realized at that time, I had never seen anyone else wearing them. I’ll soon be in the same dilemma as you. I’m pretty sure they have discontinued the Quito too.

You don’t know by chance what lengths the laces are in them do you? I’ve broken both of mine and would rather not have to take a shot in the dark.

I just took them to a local and they couldn't do it. Trying another I have used to see what they say.

I am going to call Dainese before I commit regardless.

Laces are 45".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back