Well went to the strip with my 1441 gen2

Pat Dietrich

Registered
2nd time out in 2 years. weigh 207 completely dressed with helmet. Bike is only 4 over. But managed some 8.80 passes with best being 8.83@ 158.and change. This is with 89 sunoco fuel. Time to get me a tail section and go back another 2-3inches and mr12 and go after some 8.50s:thumbsup:
Had a great time and ate me up some 14s. One specifically that had "f"ur busa on the side of it. 8.85 to his 9.39:lol:

2nd time out in 2 years. weigh 207 completely dressed with helmet. Bike is only 4 over. But managed some 8.80 passes with best being 8.83@ 158.and change. This is with 89 sunoco fuel. Time to get me a tail section and go back another 2-3inches and mr12 and go after some 8.50s:thumbsup:
Had a great time and ate me up some 14s. One specifically that had "f"ur busa on the side of it. 8.85 to his 9.39:lol:

LOL...was the 14 u spanked white or blue?....the white was was my buddy Dan (bald guy) and the Blue 14 was my buddy Pepper...and ummmmm pepper won it all friday night (street et) on his blue 14 with his (9.25)...i let him run my STOCK motor 08 on Saturday Night and he mad a 9.11 and two 9.13 passes...LOL...still can't get him off his 14....LOL:whistle:

I spanked both im pretty sure but Ask Dan Bell about the busa he doesnt want to line up with anymore.:rofl: he seemed like a great guy though. Was all in fun. Yeah seen pepper win against a busa fri night. Good time for sure. had a blast.

I spanked both im pretty sure but Ask Dan Bell about the busa he doesnt want to line up with anymore.:rofl: he seemed like a great guy though. Was all in fun. Yeah seen pepper win against a busa fri night. Good time for sure. had a blast.

LOL...yeah...Dan actually had his feelings hurt Sat night i think when Pepper put the 9.13 on my bike...LOL....those guys are cool...and it WAS a great time...:beerchug:

Nice times and I love it when someone tries to pick on a specific thing & then gets spanked badly by that same thing. Be it a bike, car, truck, or whatever! :beerchug:

those are some nice times, what 1441 kit are you running? anything you would do diff?

those are some nice times, what 1441 kit are you running? anything you would do diff?

I dont know if You would call it a kit exactly. I contacted my friend Jay from ape and he hooked me up with his 1441 cylinder ( i used gen1 block ) and we used cp pistons in it( 13:25-1 compr). Steve Sharky from Indy had ported the head, and I got ahold of 385 Megacycle cams dialed in at 106IN 108EX. Bike uses 1 battery and i can ride in traffic as easy as a stocker with no heating issues or starting issues. Its a mild motor compared to what I could have done, but its very reliable and that was very important to me. Gained 33hp over bolton mods. Pipe, filter, pc and tune being boltons in the beginning.

Back