Hayabusa picture game

O Holy P

Registered
I saw this "GAME" on another forum, and it looked like it could be fun...

The object of this game, is to name a place or thing, to take a picture with your bike. The first person to go out, take, and post the picture, picks the next challenge. It must be a picture taken only after the challenge is picked. Please try NOT to make it impossible. If nobody else gets the picture within 5 days, the person that picked it the challenge, can choose a new one.

RULES:

1) After 4 days, the person who made the challenge, can post their own picture and pick another challenge.

2) If a challenge is not met after 5 days, a new topic is picked by the previous challenge winner.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 "YES" votes to be accepted.

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom in quote format, so everyone can stay up to date. This will help in the future as the thread lengthens.

5) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge.

7) NO PHOTOSHOPS!

8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
a) action shots
b) duplicate challenges
c) illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted, but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until:
a) new challenge has been picked
b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

Remember, the intention of this game/thread is to get people out riding. Please be safe and responsible...

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
That being said...post a picture of YOUR bike with a vintage aircraft, has to be pre-1950's. Good luck. :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fun, did it on another forum. I can't do the first the air show was here last weekend too... :banghead:

Last edited:
Gotta take the bike on base and get her in front of the P-51 Mustang on display, probably not fair that I am on an Air Force base

Do it, then post the next challenge. There are airports all over the place and it shouldn't be too hard to find a vintage aircraft hanging around. :thumbsup:

make it easyer for us who dont have airports all over the place..

If only i can get into museum wiith busa ..maybe i found one..

Hrmmm, sounds fun! There's a "Wings and Wheels" this Saturday a few miles from home. I know they fill the air fields with vintage planes. Now how to get my Busa in there and get a shot?! :thumbsup:

The challenges shouldn't be impossible (this one isn't), some of you may have better opportunities than others for whatever may come. I guess I didn't consider members living across the pond. :poke:

If I only knew how to post pictures :laugh:

There use to be a restaurant with 2 WWII planes out front right down the street ??

What if there was a billboard of an old plane, or a model of one ?

Back