Gauge Question

Rauzer

Donating Member
Registered
So I put different faceplates on my gauges and I'm not happy with the look at night, and my needles are all out of whack now. So, easiest fix is to buy a whole gauge cluster, plenty on Ebay. Everyone lists the mileage, so I'm guessing the mileage stays with the speedo cluster? I've got a little over 11k on my bike, I'd rather not have to get my title changed because of this. Anyone have a set with close to that mileage on it?

Send them to Scotts at info@blueguages.com For about $100 they'll make em any color you want, and they'll fix your needles. They have lots of color combinations day/night colors, aftermarket faceplates, and their turn around time is usually less than a week. You'll hear nothing but good things about Scott's here.

SDC10458.jpg

mine went out of wack a bit also...i adjusted by turning them some and then repressing the needle back on

Send them to Scotts at info@blueguages.com For about $100 they'll make em any color you want, and they'll fix your needles. They have lots of color combinations day/night colors, aftermarket faceplates, and their turn around time is usually less than a week. You'll hear nothing but good things about Scott's here.
Thats what I would do if I was going to change my face plates. Let somebody who specializes in it do it :thumbsup:

Sent them an email. I'd just like my factory faceplates back in, gauges corrected, and while they're in there, maybe change them to green.

So for $100.00 you send them your gauges, and they change the color, or you buy the new gauges (faces), and they install them for that price ? (work with me I'm a little slow :laugh:)

So for $100.00 you send them your gauges, and they change the color, or you buy the new gauges (faces), and they install them for that price ? (work with me I'm a little slow :laugh:)

The $100 is for you to send your guage panel(still assembled) and they will change the color to any of the colors they offer. You can pay a little more and they will change the colors on the individual dash lights, like your oil light for example, if it's green and you want it red, they'll do that.
They will switch face plates too, but I do not know the prices on that.
I had mine sent out and back on the bike within 4 days, and their work is excellent.

The $100 is for you to send your guage panel(still assembled) and they will change the color to any of the colors they offer. You can pay a little more and they will change the colors on the individual dash lights, like your oil light for example, if it's green and you want it red, they'll do that.
They will switch face plates too, but I do not know the prices on that.
I had mine sent out and back on the bike within 4 days, and their work is excellent.

Okay, thanks Brother. What color did you get ?

Back