Sleepless M109

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Convert? ???
His first time riding the 9 or even a Cruiser.

Funny thing is he told me he could not find the pegs :rofl:

19sep10 (5).jpg

19sep10 (6).jpg

19sep10 (7).jpg

My roommate is still learning to drive her bike which has forward controls. Every time I hope on that thing I'm looking for the pegs.. As soon as I get back on mine, I've lost them too. Well for a couple of seconds, but yea, once you get use to it, it's hard to keep track. lol

Convert? ???
His first time riding the 9 or even a Cruiser.

Funny thing is he told me he could not find the pegs :rofl:

Thanks again for letting me ride it.:thumbsup:

That was so funny. I shifted to first and when I got moving, put both my feet down and almost hit the pavement then I looked down and the pegs were way up front.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks again for letting me ride it.:thumbsup:

That was so funny. I shifted to first and when I got moving, put both my feet down and almost hit the pavement then I looked down and the pegs were way up front.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I felt so lost when I tried one of my friends bike(cruiser) I know wat u mean... :rofl:

You need to ride a Harley with floorboards. After a couple miles my feet felt really funny, they had vibrated down, and my toes where all that was on them:rofl:

I liked it a lot......it's different. I thought about doing 500 miles but I didn't want him sitting outside Jersey Mike's for like 6 hours.:laugh::laugh:

Oh man, I didn't even think of that. I could see it now

person #1 -"so, where's the M109"

person #2 -"I let Jesse take it out"

#1-"where did he go ?"

#2-"I don't know, he said he was just going to go for a little ride"

#1- " ::11 You might want to sit down, and get comfortable, you're going to be here for a while" :laugh:

I felt so lost when I tried one of my friends bike(cruiser) I know wat u mean... :rofl:

Good thing he wasn't video taping me when I left the parking space. I'm telling you, that was so weird when I try to put both my feet down and there was NOTHING.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It reminded me when I rode my bicycle for the first time since I started riding motorcycle 5 years ago. I was gonna switch lanes and when I looked to my left hoping there was a side mirror, I saw PAVEMENT. I was like.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It reminded me when I rode my bicycle for the first time since I started riding motorcycle 5 years ago. I was gonna switch lanes and when I looked to my left hoping there was a side mirror, I saw PAVEMENT. I was like.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I haven't ride a bicycle in a looooong time, I will try to remember this if I ride a bicycle. :rofl:

It reminded me when I rode my bicycle for the first time since I started riding motorcycle 5 years ago. I was gonna switch lanes and when I looked to my left hoping there was a side mirror, I saw PAVEMENT. I was like.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I haven't ride a bicycle in a looooong time, I will try to remember this if I ride a bicycle. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, man. I had to turn my head in a split second to see if there was a car coming up alongside me.:laugh:

I haven't ride a bicycle in a looooong time, I will try to remember this if I ride a bicycle. :rofl:

Yeah, man. I had to turn my head in a split second to see if there was a car coming up alongside me.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, but If I ride a bicycle now I know to put some side mirror first. Maybe a plastic cup by the wheels to make the motorcycle noise(like I use to do when I was a kid) :rofl:

Oh man, I didn't even think of that. I could see it now

person #1 -"so, where's the M109"

person #2 -"I let Jesse take it out"

#1-"where did he go ?"

#2-"I don't know, he said he was just going to go for a little ride"

#1- " ::11 You might want to sit down, and get comfortable, you're going to be here for a while" :laugh:

#1-Here's a box of SNICKERS bar 'cause you're not going anywhere for a while.:rofl:

Dj has one of the nicest M109s ive ever seen. Id like to ride one some day. I really like how they look for a cruiser...

Back