where did the classifieds go?

Down below? We've always had the link up in the Navbar

Hmmm, it was down below before. I can't find it. It is missing form the main screen and now it's a "where's Waldo" search to find it.

I'm on my phone/internet now. I can not find any link, tab, page, etc. I hate to share this but I will since I have liked the site and the people here: this site has become hard to navigate and needs improvement. The classifeds are very difficult to quickly sort through. Can we go back to the old site format?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just go to the nav bar and it says CLASSIFIEDS how hard is that?

Once in the classifieds just go to the top right on the screen and choose either last day, last 7 days or all ads, you can sort them however you want...

Its not hard just different...

FYI it has been this way for almost 2 years. The only think we took off was the ability to see the ads in the forums....

So how do I get to them from tapatalk? I can't find them anywhere. Kinda sux.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

So how do I get to them from tapatalk? I can't find them anywhere. Kinda sux.

Tapatalk is for the forums not for the classifieds... You can use safari to see the classifieds.

So basically the classified section is its own entity not related to the forums... I see said the blind man....

I'm on my phone/internet now. I can not find any link, tab, page, etc. I hate to share this but I will since I have liked the site and the people here: this site has become hard to navigate and needs improvement. The classifeds are very difficult to quickly sort through. Can we go back to the old site format?
Posted via Mobile Device

I can see classifieds tab on my iPhone .

So basically the classified section is its own entity not related to the forums... I see said the blind man....

We have integrated them so that everything has a fluid motion, you can use one login to use chat, classifieds, the arcade, the new videos section and even blogs and the gallery. The forums are actually a very small part of the software that we use here, we do a pretty good job integrating so that you have a single sign on and you have a hard time noticing you left one program and actually using another...

Cap

We have integrated them so that everything has a fluid motion, you can use one login to use chat, classifieds, the arcade, the new videos section and even blogs and the gallery. The forums are actually a very small part of the software that we use here, we do a pretty good job integrating so that you have a single sign on and you have a hard time noticing you left one program and actually using another...

Cap

My phone never has and still will not work the chat room ?
If I click chat I just get a white screen ?
Why ?

My phone never has and still will not work the chat room ?
If I click chat I just get a white screen ?
Why ?

You can see the classifieds because you are using safari, tapatalk is integrated right into the forum software so the only thing you can see is forums...

You can't use you phone for chat because ATT has safari locked down where it can't use flash. The chat room is a flash app

I see . Yes flash and adobe give me fits .

What's really strange is I can view YouTube videos posted here on my phone but if I go direct to YouTube sight and try to watch same video I get a black box that says I need to update my flash player ?

Back