New Vest

D-BLOCK

Registered
Had a vest made because I'm a big guy and its hard to buy one off the rack. Had the taylor put a back shield in it too. Great for those hot days! Tell me what you think...

2010-09-15 23.57.11.jpg

2010-09-15 23.57.28.jpg

It would be perfect if it only said Many on it instead. :laugh:

Full custom? What material did you use???

:thumbsup:
thats pretty nice. i had to get a new vest. the pins on my old one perforate my chest. new vest, no pins, patches, only patches. lots of patches. in fact it is still getting patches sewn on. :laugh:

how do you like the side straps? i went through a dozen vests trying to find one that fits good.

:thumbsup:
thats pretty nice. i had to get a new vest. the pins on my old one perforate my chest. new vest, no pins, patches, only patches. lots of patches. in fact it is still getting patches sewn on. :laugh:

how do you like the side straps? i went through a dozen vests trying to find one that fits good.
It fits good. The straps are great having three instead of two helps with the adjustment for riding. It feels good and looks even better :laugh:

That is nice, you had the whole thing made custom ? I like the straps on the side too (I've never seen one with 3 though), makes it easy to adjust for a jacket under it, huh ?

It makes it very easy to wear it over a jacket. I am really happy with the out come. It only took a week to do.

Do you mind saying how much $, you can just give a ball park, or private mes. me ?

What kind of material is the vest made out of ?

Do you mind saying how much $, you can just give a ball park, or private mes. me ?

What kind of material is the vest made out of ?
Man just saw you asked how much $. Sorry I'm decades late with this...it was $120.

Back