Busa with different tail ???

Sp33D

Registered
So, i saw busas with gsxr tail, with r1 tail, b king tail.. and just wondering how many different tails you can put on hayabusa..:p:

Can you dig your pc or forum or somthing and find pictures of busas with difrent tails, like gsxr,r1, etc. ???

I found this a while ago and i am planing to make my bike look like this busa, dont know if this orange busa is from someone here on forum, if it is let me know i want to talk to owner and find some stuff about it.

:oldcool:

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

The bking tail looked pretty cool, I'm not gonna lie
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think that tail looks right on the Busa. It's too small and it's edgy lines don't match with the curves of the Busa fairing IMO.

I think that looks awesome, Sp33D! I don't like the colour, but the aesthetic appeal is huge.

This belongs to one of the Australian Busa Club members:

Unitbusa001.jpg

I reckon if he put "Bennelli" stickers on it, no-one would question him!

So, i saw busas with gsxr tail, with r1 tail, b king tail.. and just wondering how many different tails you can put on hayabusa..:p:

Can you dig your pc or forum or somthing and find pictures of busas with difrent tails, like gsxr,r1, etc. ???

I found this a while ago and i am planing to make my bike look like this busa, dont know if this orange busa is from someone here on forum, if it is let me know i want to talk to owner and find some stuff about it.

:oldcool:

I never have liked that "ass in the air " look.The stock tail looks great to me!

Back