Damper or Dampener????

That was the funniest and most energy I have ever seen from a member to prove a point... Good job....

cap

Well, is the steering head a spring? ??? I dont think so..it is a mechanism. A steering Damper effects the steering head and brings it to rest or restricts it's movement with minimum oscillation.

This aint over! :laugh:

Well, is the steering head a spring? ??? I dont think so..it is a mechanism. A steering Damper effects the steering head and brings it to rest or restricts it's movement with minimum oscillation.

Sickburn.jpg

I'm sticken with this guy!

You remind me of my dearly departed uncle, about whom my father said, "We'll have to bury him in a L shaped coffin, just like him to be dead and still too stubborn to lie down."

cheers
ken

I don't care.... the Johnson Rod makes it all go. As long as you keep the tail lamp fluid changed, it's all good. :laugh:

Suzuki publication 99500-39350-03E, aka the Gen II Service Manual. Section 6B-6 Steering Damper No reference to a Dampener.

Back