Harbor Freight Coupon For Bike Lift?

I have a coupon for $279 for the lift...thing about it though, it would probably ring up that price anyway if it's on sale and then you can use the 20% coupon that all the bike mags are printing. If this did work out it would be about $224 I believe.

PM your mailing address if you need one of those coupons.

I have a coupon for $279 for the lift...thing about it though, it would probably ring up that price anyway if it's on sale and then you can use the 20% coupon that all the bike mags are printing. If this did work out it would be about $224 I believe.

PM your mailing address if you need one of those coupons.

I got that coupon too.

I just missed that $199 deal in late 2008.
that extra cash could get me the 39$ wheel chock

that extra cash could get me the 39$ wheel chock

It's hard to find those chocks in stock here, but a great buy if you can find one...I believe between the 3 of us who have purchased them we've got 5 so far~!~

Talking about the black ones with the tie downs, not the gray ones...

It's hard to find those chocks in stock here, but a great buy if you can find one...I believe between the 3 of us who have purchased them we've got 5 so far~!~

Talking about the black ones with the tie downs, not the gray ones...

yeah the black sturdier ones, I saw them this morning hopefully they are still there tomorrow :whistle:

well the last time i saw the 199$ coupon was late 2008. That is when i was just starting to get back on the bikes and did not needed it then :poke:

They are in a lot of the super sport and bike magazines. Could of swore I just saw one for 279.00 but i belive it was the manual version, not the nicer air/hydraulic one.

Last edited:
Got one today, my coupons were going to expire today
$279 with coupon. and wheel chock for 39.99 I bought 3 :shock:

I will use one of the wheel chock to be part of the bike lift. The one that comes with the lift is bleh

I like to tinker with bikes. I never owned a garage before and never had tools.
So slowly i should have enough tools to take care of what i need to do.
If anyone has a bike lift like this or similar, let me know if you have any tips or tricks :)
11sep110.jpg

11sep111.jpg

11sep112.jpg

10sep121.jpg

Back